NBC Sports Edge Forums

2017-2018 Trade Deadline Thread

Message added by TheOneAboveAll

Good day Rotoworld members! I hope everyone is enjoying the trade deadline. Just a reminder that be very careful with posting links and/or information in our threads. There tends to be a few troll accounts that pop up around this time of the season i.e. fake Woj accounts posting false information. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

I really think the Knicks are going to embrace the tank without KP and we'll be seeing the end of Jack after this move.  Frank should get his mins no matter what so he'll be competing with Trey Burke for mins.

Burke is as bad as Mudiay. Ntilikina should win this competition running away. Too bad he's a Knick. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Burke is as bad as Mudiay. Ntilikina should win this competition running away. Too bad he's a Knick. 

6 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

100% agree. 

Burke has actially played pretty well since a knick.....and i dont think there is a competition. Frank is the future and needs to be developed... its more about who soaks up the rest and if they will not limit Jack severely....

Edited by lacit1707