NBC Sports Edge Forums
Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

On 10/8/2018 at 12:36 AM, dashoe said:

Last year is not this year and we have 5 games to analyze so last year is very irrelevant at this point.

The problem is utilization, when he gets 10 targets the Raiders put up points and win or almost win(lose by a fg).

When  he gets1-5 targets they lose bad. So your conclusion has zero value

Oh really? He’s doing just as horrendous this year as last year. My conclusion is 100% correct. He is a joke

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A QB who can’t throw and a WR who can’t catch. Not a good fit. A perfect fit. 

Amari for me is the 2017 Gurley of WRs.   - Young incredible talent, freak of nature, pedigree coming out of college - Coming off a disaster year after a promising start to NFL career

A first rounder?? A Dallas first rounder no less?? That’s going to be a top-15 pick! The Raiders just fleeced the Cowboys.

Posted Images

On 10/8/2018 at 10:01 AM, Griffin_Morrow said:

Cooper might have the biggest standard deviation (shoutout 9th grade algebra) of all top 30 WRs from the past couple seasons.

Top 30?

Amari wishes he was that good.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

What kind of CB he going up against this week vs Seahags?

Probably not a specific one since the Seahawks still play a cover-3 scheme and I think their CBs stick to their sides of the field.

5 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

He's having a big week this week - coming off a bad performance + SEA doesnt have a lock down CB.

Looks like Amari needs to check off a bunch of conditions before he can give fantasy owners a good performance.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Chwf3rd said:

He's having a big week this week - coming off a bad performance + SEA doesnt have a lock down CB.

I ain't starting him. Seahawks are 4th against the pass albeit this game will be in London.

London game for two west coast teams? Bleh. I don't think I want anything to do with this game. 47.5 o/u is slightly promising, but the Seahawks should be able to run run run, limiting possessions. 

4 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I ain't starting him. Seahawks are 4th against the pass albeit this game will be in London.

London game for two west coast teams? Bleh. I don't think I want anything to do with this game. 47.5 o/u is slightly promising, but the Seahawks should be able to run run run, limiting possessions. 

Ugh Whats the weather suppose to be like for this game so many of those games have been slopfests. 

12 minutes ago, INFAMOUS_OH10 said:

Same here honestly don't see myself taking the risk starting him as a bye week/injury filler

It’s not gonna be a popular opinion but when it comes down to it, I’m sure a lot of us gave him more than enough time. Coaches state one thing and another happens. I feel as if you could almost consider cooper the third option on the raiders behind cook and Nelson. Granted he is prob ahead of both or Nelson w targets but he isn’t going to finish year any higher than wr3. That being said there are other wr3s on ww. Nothing is different

41 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

It’s not gonna be a popular opinion but when it comes down to it, I’m sure a lot of us gave him more than enough time. Coaches state one thing and another happens. I feel as if you could almost consider cooper the third option on the raiders behind cook and Nelson. Granted he is prob ahead of both or Nelson w targets but he isn’t going to finish year any higher than wr3. That being said there are other wr3s on ww. Nothing is different

Exactly he's basically a WR3 and I have Kupp who is considered the same but doing way better idk if Cooper lacks lacks motivation or if Carr is just too nervous to keep steady targets to him but I dropped Cooper and kept Marvin Jones who is a WR3 too but he plays with urgency and passion. Good luck to the ones holding him hoping for a turn-around there's always a excuse why he's not performing I'm a realist and don't have any more patience for excuses every week

I deserve to go winless the rest of the season since I took Pooper right before Thielen was grabbed in my 3rd round draft. I knew how inconsistent he was last season but I bought into the Gruden new offense hype.

Expect Jordy and Bryant to get 8-9 targets each, and Cooper to drop 2 of his 3 targets this Sunday.