NBC Sports Edge Forums
Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A QB who can’t throw and a WR who can’t catch. Not a good fit. A perfect fit. 

Amari for me is the 2017 Gurley of WRs.   - Young incredible talent, freak of nature, pedigree coming out of college - Coming off a disaster year after a promising start to NFL career

A first rounder?? A Dallas first rounder no less?? That’s going to be a top-15 pick! The Raiders just fleeced the Cowboys.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, spidybl said:

Decent wr2 is his floor but he can absolutely win you a week with his big play potential either after the catch or on a deep route that dak can hit. He’s like a Tyreek Hill before Mahomes

He’s TY Hilton with more TD upside since Luck prefers his TEs in the red zone.

2 minutes ago, devaster said:

I guess it depends on how you define a WR1. Because he has a very low floor even in Dallas. I tend to view guys that are up and down more in the WR2 mix. He has definitely moved up to borderline WR1 for me.

Reminds me of Brandin Cook production in NO/NE.

Sure he might be up and down but I don’t think any WR2s are putting up 35 and 45 every other week. His role in the passing game is unquestioned at this point and the cowboys are rolling and have a lot to play for. I would even go out on a limb and say he’s a top 10 WR at this point.

There is no doubt he is a WR 1, in my league .5 PPR he has scored a combined 146.5 points over the past 6 weeks! If you think he’s borderline WR 1 or a WR 2 you’re delusional and stuck on what he was in the past. His future his bright, he’s a star now ;) 

Edited by iretirefromfantasy
  • Like 1
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, WaiverHero said:

Amari blows up this week and RoS? Chances of being a league winner??

He definitely won it for me this week w/ this MONSTER game! I didn't think it was possible w/o Odell & Melvin in my lineup (csb) BUT homie came through! On to the semis... 

Thank you Amari!

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Derrick Carr and the Raiders coaching staff need to spontaneously combust. Cooper is a monster.

In their defense Cooper had been ho-hum since a very promising rookie year and last year he was a drop-monster (I don't think you can just ignore how bad he looked during that stretch before erupting for like 200 yards then  back to nothing). I think the personnel of the Cowboys helps a ton with a elite RB like Zeke who is the perfect compliment for Cooper. Additionally, at the time of the trade, Raiders got better value than most expected. He has shown talent in the past and I think nobody doubted he was capable of being as good as he's been lately but after seemingly plateauing the odds looked slimmer and slimmer. If Raiders kept Cooper I don't think he'd be half as productive as he's been in Cowboys, new situation and system can and has completely altered players careers in the past. 

With Cooper and how up and down he's been you have to question if this is truly who he is or just one of his phases. Unfortunately he has turned it on at the perfect time and with a pending contract extension Cowboys are likely going to have to pay him like this is truly who he is. 

Edited by Jaw1