NBC Sports Edge Forums
Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

3 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

This guy went back to the 'ol "every other game I'll perform" from the beginning of the year. 

Dak sucks on the road and Indy runs a zone D, Coop  has been burning man.  Knew this one would be rough but was hoping there was a magic connection.

Dak happened today though

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A QB who can’t throw and a WR who can’t catch. Not a good fit. A perfect fit. 

Amari for me is the 2017 Gurley of WRs.   - Young incredible talent, freak of nature, pedigree coming out of college - Coming off a disaster year after a promising start to NFL career

A first rounder?? A Dallas first rounder no less?? That’s going to be a top-15 pick! The Raiders just fleeced the Cowboys.

Posted Images

No one with the Star on the helmet did squat in this game other than Zeke.

Colts wanted this game more and DAL did not match their intensity - Colts home crowd is quite dependable and supportive.

To sum up - DAL acted like a team in the NFC East would act under similar conditions.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

This guy went back to the 'ol "every other game I'll perform" from the beginning of the year. 

this is lazy.  No WR other than Nuke or AB produces consistently week in, week out.  He struggled this week along with the entire offense. s--- happens.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

this is lazy.  No WR other than Nuke or AB produces consistently week in, week out.  He struggled this week along with the entire offense. s--- happens.

It's a joke Mr. Sensitive. He blew up and then went invisible in Raiders. Just funny. 

17 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

It's a joke Mr. Sensitive. He blew up and then went invisible in Raiders. Just funny. 

This really explains nothing.

There was no forewarning of this dud period. Cowboys needed this game badly and their getting shut out is an extreme deviation (first time that's even happened in 200+ GAMES apparently).

28 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

This really explains nothing.

There was no forewarning of this dud period. Cowboys needed this game badly and their getting shut out is an extreme deviation (first time that's even happened in 200+ GAMES apparently).

I forget how sensitive people get on Sunday nights. 

It was a joke people. Sheesh. 

4 hours ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

The hype in here the past week was like a runaway train.

I’m not arguing with you I agree that the hype was a bit out of hand, but it was definitely deserved. He singlehandedly won many people playoff games last week,  should 200 and 3 be expected every week of course not but it gives a glimpse of what he can on his new team.

13 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

I forget how sensitive people get on Sunday nights. 

It was a joke people. Sheesh. 

Alright - accepting your admitted false premise you still gave no reasons as to why it was true.

If you desire to troll at least do so effectively. Wouldn't that be Lesson #1 in Troll Class?

1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

Alright - accepting your admitted false premise you still gave no reasons as to why it was true.

If you desire to troll at least do so effectively. Wouldn't that be Lesson #1 in Troll Class?

How am I trolling? I stated a fact. 

Week 1 - 9 yards

Week 2 - 116 yards

Week 3 - 17 yards

Week 4 - 128 yards

Fast forward...

Week 12 - 180 yards

Week 13 - 76 yards

Week 14 - 217 yards

Week 15 - 32 yards

All I'm saying is it's funny and coincidental that the same thing happened earlier. Sorry if this guy screwed your week. Just pointing something out. 

10 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Week 1 - 9 yards

Week 2 - 116 yards

Week 3 - 17 yards

Week 4 - 128 yards

Fast forward...

Week 12 - 180 yards

Week 13 - 76 yards

Week 14 - 217 yards

Week 15 - 32 yards

All I'm saying is it's funny and coincidental that the same thing happened earlier. Sorry if this guy screwed your week. Just pointing something out. 

Both times its bc his QB play has been mediocre at best.  Dak was terrible today and I am sure those duds in Oak featured a bad version of Derek Carr. 

8 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Week 1 - 9 yards

Week 2 - 116 yards

Week 3 - 17 yards

Week 4 - 128 yards

Fast forward...

Week 12 - 180 yards

Week 13 - 76 yards

Week 14 - 217 yards

Week 15 - 32 yards

You're comparing time frames upon which he was playing for a different team. 

Also - just plug these numbers into a calculator and tell me which one's bigger (1-4 v 12-15).

3 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Both times its bc his QB play has been mediocre at best.  Dak was terrible today and I am sure those duds in Oak featured a bad version of Derek Carr. 

2 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

You're comparing time frames upon which he was playing for a different team. 

Also - just plug these numbers into a calculator and tell me which one's bigger (1-4 v 12-15).

Jesus you two are clueless. Nevermind. I'm not calling him bad or anything. Just pointing out numbers. 

52 minutes ago, Cotton Jones said:

Do the Average Amari truthers still have him going after the 1st round turn in next year's draft?

I wouldn't want him as my WR1 next year if that will be his cost.

Unless he absolutely goes nuts these next two weeks then I will have his babies and pick him as high as I have to next year. 

4 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

I wouldn't want him as my WR1 next year if that will be his cost.

Unless he absolutely goes nuts these next two weeks then I will have his babies and pick him as high as I have to next year. 

There is no end of season scenario where he will be drafted at the first round turn aside from a cowboys fan who is absolutely terrible at fantasy football

Zeke is the offense, the team is built for running the football. Dak is nowhere near an elite passer.

This is a fantasy football forum and it should go without saying that his situation alone precludes him from drafted anywhere near that high.

If you disagree please get in my league. Yesterday.

Edited by Cotton Jones
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4th round is a complete joke.  Cooper is the focal point of the Cowboys passing game.  Dude is going second round in drafts in any competent league.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

4th round is a complete joke.  Cooper is the focal point of the Cowboys passing game.  Dude is going second round in drafts in any competent league.

Let the "competent" owners pick him in the 2nd. It will allow a more productive player to fall to you.

Amari is next seasons's Brandin Cooks. Drafted as a back-end WR1 in the 3rd round in most leagues. I will never be on board with such a volatile WR1. Would need to go WR/WR early to get him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

4th round is a "complete joke"?

ok then

I think you may need to change what you have written in your "Interests:"

Please let us know the small handful of WR's you rank above Cooper so we can all have a laugh.

After the eagles game i said 3rd round at best in PPR I'll stick with that

Edited by Cotton Jones