NBC Sports Edge Forums

My Avery Bradley for His Joe Ingles OR Caris Levert

I'm trying to move Avery Bradley. Have an opportunity to trade him for either Joe Ingles or Caris Levert. Which of those two would you prefer?

9 category head to head each category.

Rest of team:

PG    Jamal Murray, Den SG, PG
SG    Josh Richardson, Mia SG, SF
SF    Taurean Prince, Atl SF  DTD
PF    Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Bkn SF, PF
C    Willie Cauley-Stein, Sac C
G    DeMar DeRozan, Tor SG
F    John Henson, Mil PF, C
UTIL    Nikola Jokic, Den PF, C
UTIL    Avery Bradley, Det SG  DTD
UTIL    Steven Adams, OKC C
Bench    Kevin Love, Cle PF, C
Bench    Harrison Barnes, Dal SF, PF
Bench    Marcus Smart, Bos PG, SG
IR    Myles Turner*, Ind PF, C  O

I'm leaning towards Levert because of Ingles lack of scoring. I'm currently 3rd in my league in total points scored, don't want to lose too much ground in that category. I do like Ingles, however... Got a soft spot for the Jingles.

Thanks and will help in return, of course.

Thanks for your help with mine!

Well, this is a tough one and it depends on your needs, but I think I'd go with Levert as well if you don't mind loosing some threes. Jingles is the way to go only if you're looking to improve your efficiency and turnovers. Since he doesn't shoot/score much, he won't hurt you in percentages as Bradley and Levert can from time to time, and he also has less turnovers, but the scoring can be a big issue.

This is a tough circumstance. Ingles and Caris share some qualities, but Caris scores more and is more involved. How that fares when DeAngelo returns is still a mystery. In the same breath, Favors is likely to be traded, and whomever the jazz bring in return could cut into ingles as well.

On a fantasy perspective, if your PO schedule is default yahoo, then Avery has the better schedule than both guys. I’d choose ingles simply because he’s a starter, but if also advise on looking for other players to trade for Avery.