NBC Sports Edge Forums

Looking for ROTO $ keeper

We have an 8-team league, NL only, each team with 26 players competing in six hitting and six pitching categories. Six players from the year's previous rosters are protected with all remaining players thrown in to a free agent pool from which rosters are compiled during a conference call draft about one week before the season begins. One owner had to leave us after last season for personal reasons. We're eager to replace him and keep our league alive for a 26th year! Additional details available to all interested parties at alan.zachary@hdmz.com or in reply to this. Thank you.

I have a 5th year league. Roto keeper $50 12-team weekly

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcCJ4aZfx1Ydm-VB0R6qDXoxxCdp92keZGlWW1ff6to/edit#gid=1936950991

It's a snake draft. 

not quite what you're after but something to consider. Right now that's the only team available but if another comes available after the end of the month you could always switch. 

Edited by Zattaltin

I’m looking for one replacement owner in my 12 team mixed roto auction keeper league.  League has been in existence for over 15 years. Our player pool includes minor leaguers and team can keep up to 8 players.   Live draft held in the New York City area, where do you live?    Entry fee is $165, but new owners join with a $50 discount.   Please give me your email address if interested, will send you league rules and rosters.