NBC Sports Edge Forums

Team and settings in my signature.  I wasn't planning on shipping off Kawhi but with the recent news it seems like with a good offer it may be wise.  I got the offer of Beal, Whiteside and Isaih Thomas for my Kawhi.  I feel like that is a pretty good offer that I am leaning toward taking.  Thoughts?

Leave your link and I will help out where I can.

Have you noticed that you haven't had much production from Kawhi?  Since he has got "healthy", he has missed 10 games and played 9 and in those 9 games, they have been very average.  This isn't going to change soon.  Take this deal QUICKLY in any format, and thank your lucky stars to get a deal like this because those deals will not be available soon.

we need a kawhi mega-thread as every other goddamn offer lately is about him. i agree with all others, i'd personally take beal OR whiteside alone for kawhi and not look back. if he does come back in time, he's still going to miss games and play low minutes. people need to move on from this kawhi as top-5 fixation for this year, unfortunately.