Mike Williams 2018 Outlook

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly tried clicking on Chapter One 

It’s hard for me to understand anything you wrote, but I believe we are both fans of mike Williams this week and going forward.

Free Willy!!

Posted Images

It’s strange. Dude has all world talent. 

Bill Parcells used to describe these situations as progress/potential impeders. Meaning, are there people on the roster that are delaying Mike Williams from ascending to his potential? Yes. 

Get rid of them. 

Travis Benjamin aggravated his foot injury in Week 4 and is out indefinitely.

Benjamin first suffered the injury in Week 1. He missed Weeks 2-3, then returned against the 49ers and went down again. Benjamin's absence locks in Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, and Tyrell Williams as the Chargers' top-three wideouts.
21 hours ago, CletisVanDamme said:

I feel like my entire FF experience is chasing points with guys like this...someone needs to put on a master class of how to not fall into these traps every week.

Don't Fall Into Fantasy Traps For Dummies:

Chapter One:

Don't rely on touchdowns.

The end. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Grayson2401 said:

Don't Fall Into Fantasy Traps For Dummies:

Chapter One:

Don't rely on touchdowns.

The end. 

I honestly tried clicking on Chapter One 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Only fantasy managers that have lasted to the playoffs understand this guys value.  The overreaction managers will never see the value. Of course the over reaction people barely make it half way through the bye weeks.  See the same forum members every year bow out by week 6 or 7 never to be heard from again for the rest of the year.  Am I right Robrain? 

Dont mean to call you out personally Brain since we are good pals now, but just saying to others Relax.  Most posters with all their stats are gone in like 2  or three weeks from now. Happens every year. 

Hamg in there with this guy in  12 teamers or higher. Obviously 10 teamers shoot does it really matter. I could stream an entire team in 10 teamers, too many players on the wire.   hence Daily fantasy. 

Edited by Bugs bunny
  • Like 1

Williams is gonna be fine. It was 1 game that he wasn’t involved. The game script obviously went towards more Gordon & shorter routes. Gates isn’t going to be a consistent option for Rivers & Allen needs a reliable wingman. Williams is it & you’ll see it probably as soon as next week 

Edited by lvsaint429
57 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Williams is gonna be fine. It was 1 game that he wasn’t involved. The game script obviously went towards more Gordon & shorter routes. Gates isn’t going to be a consistent option for Rivers & Allen needs a reliable wingman. Williams is it & you’ll see it probably as soon as next week 

I hate having guys on my roster that are game script reliant. Bye week flex at best. I was pumping him earlier in this thread. 

week 1:   11.7% target share

week 2:   07.4% 

week 3:   23.3%

week 4:   07.7%

Outside of the rams game he hasn't done much. I'm not dropping him, but I'm not exited to own him. 

Edited by cowan_j2012
6 hours ago, dmody91 said:

They are playing the raiders. They barely have a defense. 

Yet I'm sure we'll all be sitting here grinding our teeth on Sunday wondering why he's only getting a few targets. At this stage Im genuinely curious why they aren''t targeting him more in the offense. Tyrod is pretty much JAG, Benjamin has been injured, even Allen isn't necessarily dominating. 

TBenji's injury ramps BMW's snap count up significantly, but this offense is all about MGIII atm, and rightfully so. 

being on the field more will yield more opportunities, and he's beastly enough to wait out.  

HODL!

this guy is mega talented and went 7 overall for a reason. He’s ascending this season. In the beginning you might see a few of these dud games because he’s fighting his way to the top of target shares. But this the type of player and can explode towards the end heading into the fantasy playoffs and win people leagues.

i wouldn’t be surprised if he’s an early round pick next year. 

Edited by ShowStopper
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ShowStopper said:

this guy is mega talented and went 7 overall for a reason. He’s ascending this season. In the beginning you might see a few of these dud games because he’s fighting his way to the top of target shares. But this the type of player and can explode towards the end heading into the fantasy playoffs and win people leagues.

i wouldn’t be surprised if he’s an early round pick next year. 

Agree man. I had him last year and waited for something to happen. We're finally beginning to see his potential. He had an off game last week (Rivers threw short passes most of the game). But you're right, he def has the look of a league winner. I never wish injuries to any player, but if Allen were to go down, watch out.

10/4:Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Travis Benjamin (foot) has a cast on his foot on Thursday and is expected to be out two to three weeks, according to a source. The Chargers are hoping he can return against the Titans in Week 7 or after the Week 8 bye. Benjamin aggravated his foot injury last week and has just two catches on six targets for three yards in two games this year. He can be dumped to the waiver wire if he wasn't already. Mike Williams has effectively become the No. 2 behind Keenan Allen.--Keith Hernandez - RotoBaller

5 minutes ago, Panamared said:

Shouldn't he feast due to how much time rivers will have in the pocket?

You would think so but nothing has really made sense with Williams and this passing offense. Guy would get 5/80/1 or he could get 2/13/0. Weekly Rolling the dice until he becomes a bigger part of Rivers plans