Vertical: 36 1/2 inches 

Broad jump: 10 feet, 8 inches 
Short shuttle: 4.28 seconds 
3-cone: 7.07 seconds 
Bench: 8 reps of 225 pounds

Draft Round:  UDFA

Strengths: Speed, Deep Ball Tracking.
Weaknesses: Florida, Police, Built like a 15 year old boy,

Anderson had a mini breakout season in 2017, going for 941 yards and 7 touchdowns.  He's begun his offseason tradition of getting arrested, as he's facing 9 charges after an automobile stop in Florida, including one third degree felony.    He will also have a new offensive coordinator and possibly a new QB next season.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, raltherr said:

Yeah, telling a cop you're going to bang his wife and finish in her eye is a special kind of stupid.

That's the most serious charge (threatening an officer's family).  I don't really think it will hold up, but the rest probably will.  Anderson also has a court case from last season still pending.  He has to be in court on March 19th for that mess (pushing a cop).

Just now, JSA2422 said:

just another outstanding citizen from my alma mater

C'mon man, Robby was just trying out his new comedy routine. He should've listened to The Cos and not gone with profanity laced bit.

As for the traffic violations he was just working on his speed  & evasive skills. 

Police say his offensive skills were outstanding, just like his warrants & charges he continues to rack up at quite a pace early in his career. 

Look for his early release. One each for his personal recognizance from jail / and the other from the J-E-T-S... Jets, Jets,Jets for his own discognizance  for personal responsibility

I'm not defending what he did by any means, but i think anyone being serious about his career being over is wayyyyyy too harsh.    After all Adam Jones has done, he's still in the league.    Its certainly a huge red flag, and I think he has to get suspended for sure, but this is not a career ender.    I dont even expect the Jets to cut him, though he's probably down to his last out there.  

1 hour ago, Iron-cock said:

That's the most serious charge (threatening an officer's family).  I don't really think it will hold up, but the rest probably will.  Anderson also has a court case from last season still pending.  He has to be in court on March 19th for that mess (pushing a cop).

Why would that be any different from threatening anyone's else's family?

this AND he's only 160? Yikes DND for me

160 is probably what they put on his license back when he got it. C'mon people. Did you ever have the police weigh you when you got a ticket ... or ten ?

Don't know the particulars but Anderson needs to stay out of Florida. He was charged w/ assaulting an officer down there last year. He's his own worst enemy but I wouldn't be surprised if his charges weren't piled on intentionally to get a reaction from him. Then he gave them the ammunition to give him some more.

I know of a case where a person got fleeing & eluding because they pulled into a private parking lot instead of stopping on the street. Cop was mad because they wanted to impound the vehicle so gave them the charge that thrown out in court. We don't know the facts here but we do know he has a past with Florida police. 

2 minutes ago, howlin' 2 said:

160 is probably what they put on his license back when he got it. C'mon people. Did you ever have the police weigh you when you got a ticket ... or ten ?

That actually makes sense. I haven't changed my weight since I got my first license and have probably gained a solid 35-40

the DMV crew really don't give a sh** and will type whatever you tell them

• tonycpsu changed the title to Robby Anderson 2018 Outlook

Archived