NBC Sports Edge Forums

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 15

On 1/21/2018 at 12:54 PM, Manos A said:

I like the names you are mentioning except Shabbaz. Terry Stotts has been searching for a way to play 3pg lineups in order to find some more PT for him. CJ Miles also praised Nappier for the huge boost he has been this season for them. He has improved his game a lot this season and he is not just fantasy friendly, he has been actually  been pretty good which is something that i wouldnt predict last year. Blazzers are in the PO race and they are buyers, not sellers. It seems to me that Blazzers are trying to build chemistry with Napier on their roster and find an even bigger role for him.

Miles? or McCollum? :ph34r:

just looking for clarification.. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Unknownmindset said:

Why would Len be a loser over Greg?

I expected Monroe to get the start, and thats what happened. Monroe was about to enter the rotation at the expense of Len or Chandler. In the end Chandler was the one who got the DNP-CD while Len played just 18 mins. Thats what i was expecting for just the last night's game though and not ROS

On 1/22/2018 at 1:39 PM, mcflywalker said:

Hobble, don’t walk. Haven’t you seen that people are picking Hayward up.

you talking about yahoo? ppl are still dropping him in espn pts league lol

Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot is playing well while redick is out. could continue to be a nice stream for another 1-2 weeks for 3s pts with good %'s so far.

last 3 games averaging 31 min averaging 16 pts, 4.5 threes, 58% fg 100% ft 1.5 turnovers. actually now that i think about it, those are very redick type numbers

1 hour ago, bmoney0111 said:

Week 18 Feb 12-25 Sixers will play 5 games

Week 19 Feb 26-Mar 4 Kings will play 5 games

Great 2 weeks to stream players from Sixers & Kings

Nice find, those are crucial weeks too. Skal, Tim Luwawu, G Hill (if not traded) would probably be decent options those 5 game weeks that are available to be added in majority of leagues. 

1 hour ago, bmoney0111 said:

Week 18 Feb 12-25 Sixers will play 5 games

Week 19 Feb 26-Mar 4 Kings will play 5 games

Great 2 weeks to stream players from Sixers & Kings

Certainly something to keep in mind.  I will add.  While looking at games played is nice on the surface and something I used to do.  I've found that what's more important is the actual opponents and player match-ups.  For instance.  If your Center has a 5 game week yet goes up against the Stifle Tower twice well then suddenly that 5 game week isn't looking so appealing anymore.  Just something to keep in mind especially for H2H playoff weeks. 

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic