01.21.2018 - AFC Championship - Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, BMcP said:

“All of a “ they did lose.  Did I miss something or were the Cheatriots favored in this game?

Wow I made a grammatical error on my mobile device, way to catch that. I hope that makes you feel better about the fact you have to watch the Patriots in another Super Bowl.

The Cheatriots? LOL Whatever helps you sleep at night.

They were favored but that doesn't mean there weren't plenty of analysts and fans/haters picking the Jags.

Edited by Shake
2 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

The entire NFL is a dumpster fire.

The "good" teams this year weren't really all that good. They were just less bad, or less injured, than the other teams.

why do people think the jags are bad? They won their division, had the best defense in the afc, with a good o-line, and good run game. They won both of their first 2 playoff games, andwent toe to toe with the pats down to the wire. 

Edited by Chippa
2 minutes ago, Chippa said:

why do people think the jags are bad? They won their division, had the best defense in the afc, with a good o-line, and good run game. They won both of their first 2 playoff games, andwent toe to toe with the pats down to the wire. 

Ehh, the game was never really in question.

1 minute ago, Shake said:

Wow I made a grammatical error on my mobile device, way to catch that. I hope that makes you feel better about the fact you have to watch the Patriots in another Super Bowl.

The Cheatriots? LOL Whatever helps you sleep at night.

They were favored but that doesn't mean there weren't plenty of analysts and fans/haters picking the Jags.

Yes, it does help me sleep at night, knowing that they cheat.  Thanks!

I’m happy to be informed that random individuals were expecting something other than Vegas was.

If there is any justice in the world, they will lose.

1 minute ago, dmb3684 said:

Ehh, the game was never really in question.

...yea, it was. pats lose if they dont get that pi call at the end of the 2nd half. When Jack recovered that fumble, the game was most certainly in question

Edited by Chippa
Just now, Chippa said:

...yea, it was. pats lose if they dont get that pi call at the end of the 2nd half. When Jack recovered that fumble the game was most certainly in question

I was trying to do a joke again. I suck at them.

Just for the fun of it, I just did some research waiting for the NFC game to start...

This decade (2010--2017), the Patriots have played in the AFC Championship Game or Super Bowl 10 times.

In those 10 games, the Patriots have been penalized 37 times for 265 yards.

In those 10 games, their opponents have been penalized 54 times for 477 yards.

Great coaching by Belichick? A conspiracy theory by the NFL? Complete coincidence? I myself am not a conspiracy theorist, but just figured I'd share the penalty facts.

3 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Because saying the Jags are a good team would require giving the Patriots credit for beating a good team. The whole cheating excuse is played out, so now haters have to find something else to cling to. Evidently, the new reason the Patriots are great is “weak competition”. Anything to avoid admitting they’re simply a great team.

Just now, BMcP said:

Yes, it does help me sleep at night, knowing that they cheat.  Thanks!

I’m happy to be informed that random individuals were expecting something other than Vegas was.

If there is any justice in the world, they will lose.

If you tell yourself a lie long enough eventually you'll believe it. Glad you sleep well though, that's important for your day. I mean all of that bitterness and dispair as you watch the Pats win repeatedly probably takes its toll, so it's good that you're well rested.

If the Patriots lose the SB it'll be because they played worse than their opponent, not because of "justice". 

People used to like to watch others succeed. They used to like to see people come from the bottom and become a dynasty. Now everyone just wants to tear down those who are successful.

Call it "justice" if you want, but in reality it's bitterness and envy.

2 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Because saying the Jags are a good team would require giving the Patriots credit for beating a good team. The whole cheating excuse is played out, so now haters have to find something else to cling to. Evidently, the new reason the Patriots are great is “weak competition”. Anything to avoid admitting they’re simply a great team.

Titans, Colts, and Texans. That's their division. Now go look at the QBs. Are they a solid team? Sure. However, in the NFC they wouldn't make it past the wild card round.

Just now, Gohawks said:

Titans, Colts, and Texans. That's their division. Now go look at the QBs. Are they a solid team? Sure. However, in the NFC they wouldn't make it past the wild card round.

.......................................right, because QB's make up the entire team. It's not a team sport at all....

Look at the 2 teams in the nfc championship. Back up quarterbacks. you're really gonna say that the team is inferior due to the qb? Lol

8 minutes ago, Corleone said:

Just for the fun of it, I just did some research waiting for the NFC game to start...

This decade (2010--2017), the Patriots have played in the AFC Championship Game or Super Bowl 10 times.

In those 10 games, the Patriots have been penalized 37 times for 265 yards.

In those 10 games, their opponents have been penalized 54 times for 477 yards.

Great coaching by Belichick? A conspiracy theory by the NFL? Complete coincidence? I myself am not a conspiracy theorist, but just figured I'd share the penalty facts.

What is their record?

Just now, Gohawks said:

On this note, here's a true story. I looked at the Jacksonville schedule in the second week of the season and predicted they would win 10 games and their division. With the way NFL scheduling is set up, it can allow a team to look a lot better than it actually is. I believe that was the case with the Jags, as they feasted on a cupcake schedule. Their first playoff win was against the mighty Bills. They did do well to beat the Steelers - but their supposed mighty defense was torched. And here against the Pats, they had the lead and even though Gronk was out, blew it. 

5 minutes ago, Shake said:

If you tell yourself a lie long enough eventually you'll believe it. Glad you sleep well though, that's important for your day. I mean all of that bitterness and dispair as you watch the Pats win repeatedly probably takes its toll, so it's good that you're well rested.

If the Patriots lose the SB it'll be because they played worse than their opponent, not because of "justice". 

People used to like to watch others succeed. They used to like to see people come from the bottom and become a dynasty. Now everyone just wants to tear down those who are successful.

Call it "justice" if you want, but in reality it's bitterness and envy.

I have no envy for losers who cheat.  Nor do I have “despair” - it’s a frickin’ game, FFS.  It’s not like lives are on the line.

I absolutely guarantee you that I speak on behalf of a majority of people who don’t enjoy people who think they’re above the rules to win games.

Just now, Corleone said:

6-4. 

I bet if you took a 10 game sample size of any team where they went 6-4, they'd be have less penalties than the other team, as it is directly correlated with winning. Meaningless stat.

1 minute ago, BMcP said:

I have no envy for losers who cheat.  Nor do I have “despair” - it’s a frickin’ game, FFS.  It’s not like lives are on the line.

I absolutely guarantee you that I speak on behalf of a majority of people who don’t enjoy people who think they’re above the rules to win games.

yourteamcheats.com

Pats are middle of the pack as far as cheating.

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

The crybabies are still crying... 

i thought i told told you’ll it’s time to crawl home grab your blanket & beanie and come back for the Super Bowl

Ok, old-timer

1 minute ago, dmb3684 said:

I bet if you took a 10 game sample size of any team where they went 6-4, they'd be have less penalties than the other team, as it is directly correlated with winning. Meaningless stat.

I guess I'd say that one penalty called one way or the other in a game, can have a very big impact. So I don't think it's meaningless, but to each their own.