NBC Sports EDGE Forums

THJ, LAVINE & MARKKANEN FOR LILLARD - 100% WHIR

Brandayz

So I can close a deal who I have been discussing with his owner for a long time now if I give up Markkanen, Lavine and THJ for Lillard (maybe I can get Bogdanovic with me)

Should I pull the trigger and make a BIG 6 or will I be giving up too much depth? I'm in a 10 teamer and hopefully there will be some nice new FA's near/after the trade deadline. 

So what do you guys think? (his drops would probably be Sabonis/Lamb, Beasley & Monroe if I don't try to get Bogdanovic with me) 

Guys on the wire right now: Danny Green, E. Moore, J. Ingles, M. Williams, Yogi Ferrell, Olynyk, Aminu, Henson, Levert, Kidd-Gilchrist, Biyombo, J. Allen, D. Brooks, A. Rivers, R. Gay, Noel, Crabbe, Jonathan Simmons, W.Hernangomez

10 team Yahoo league - 9 cat - H2H (daily update)

My roster:

THE GREEK FREAK
DEMARCUS COUSINS

JAMES HARDEN

KEVIN DURANT
RUSSELL WESTBROOK

ZACH LAVINE

TIM HARDAWAY JR

TYLER JOHNSON

KYLE ANDERSON

BUDDY HIELD

JULIUS RANDLE

TAUREAN PRINCE 
LAURI MARKKANEN

IL: PAUL MILLSAP

Thanks a lot guys

Who would you pick up from the wire then?

Danny Green, E. Moore, J. Ingles, M. Williams, Yogi Ferrell, Olynyk, Aminu, Henson, Levert, Kidd-Gilchrist, Biyombo, J. Allen, D. Brooks, A. Rivers, R. Gay, Noel, Crabbe, Jonathan Simmons, W.Hernangomez or his drops (Sabonis/Monroe & Beasley/Lamb)

1 hour ago, Brandayz said:

Thanks a lot guys

Who would you pick up from the wire then?

Danny Green, E. Moore, J. Ingles, M. Williams, Yogi Ferrell, Olynyk, Aminu, Henson, Levert, Kidd-Gilchrist, Biyombo, J. Allen, D. Brooks, A. Rivers, R. Gay, Noel, Crabbe, Jonathan Simmons, W.Hernangomez or his drops (Sabonis/Monroe & Beasley/Lamb)

Make that deal. Quality over quantity in a shallow league always. you have a few nice players there. Sabonis/Biyombo good adds until Vuc and Turner come back. Danny Green is a nice glue guy with Kawhi out still. Ingles for the 3s. I think Allen will start getting more and more minutes as the season goes on. Levert may start losing minutes with DLO back. I think Crabbe is a safe pick from the Nets. It all depends on your needs but I like one of the handcuff bigs or Ingles the most at the moment.

12 hours ago, Boston Home said:

I’ll do that trade! Get Lillard

Well before I do the trade I will try to throw the same offer at the Curry owner. Would be better to have Curry right even though Lillard has 1 game more in the playoffs? 

12 hours ago, hungry said:

Do it, no hesitation necessary.

Can I ask how you even managed to get five first rounders in DMC, Harden, Giannis, Westbrook, and Durant?

You playing with some rocks or something???? :P

Drafted Giannis, traded for DMC and Lillard for Oladipo, Embiid and Whiteside. Got Harden for my Lillard, T. Harris and Lord Cov (when he was ballin') and got Westbrook for Blake + Kemba

Well before I do the trade I will try to throw the same offer at the Curry owner. Would be better to have Curry right even though Lillard has 1 game more in the playoffs? 

13 hours ago, polandfreshness said:

Def do it. Which bogdan???

Isn't there only one? :D The other one is Bojan Bogdanovic.