NBC Sports Edge Forums

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 16

2 minutes ago, dfstout said:

OOOO I like Trey Lyles...now more than ever with Mason Plumlee hurt (Mike Malone don't punch me!) and Millsap not back and probably being eased in...He may just keep his role ROS.... and he is ballllliiiinnnn

I really like their potential. Both Anderson and Lyles. But they both have some competition coming back and Wall might be out ROS (for our playoffs week 21-23), so one of Tomas/Frazier has to step up.

I hope to get Rivers soon and then hopefully one of them will be on the wire by then or another hot FA

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

I really like their potential. Both Anderson and Lyles. But they both have some competition coming back and Wall might be out ROS (for our playoffs week 21-23), so one of Tomas/Frazier has to step up.

I hope to get Rivers soon and then hopefully one of them will be on the wire by then or another hot FA

Bradley might put a damper on Rivers though...but I did own Rivers and it was fun....

43 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

I know his stocks are SUPER nice but I can't Work with his inconsistent performances (at least not with POP as a coach)

Rivers will be back soon so I would probably add him instead of either Tomas or Frazier either way

I cant blame anyone who wants to avoid inconsistency. It makes fantasy a not so pleasant experience....

9 hours ago, zass17 said:

i think i know who's next to be injured,  go get the suitable replacement players accordingly

27072295_2028482383835334_91760776036885

The middle of the triangle is Victor Oladipo's head...

Don't like the looks of this.

21 minutes ago, CFN said:

The middle of the triangle is Victor Oladipo's head...

Don't like the looks of this.

In that triangle there is also WB, part of Kyries and Lebrons forehand, oh and also Porzingis. Its blasphemous, cuz AD is not in it and with that I like to say all of those players are going to be fine!!!

1 hour ago, Mambamode said:

In that triangle there is also WB, part of Kyries and Lebrons forehand, oh and also Porzingis. Its blasphemous, cuz AD is not in it and with that I like to say all of those players are going to be fine!!!

UH what? Lebron is clearly not in the triangle....

Stanley Johnson.  Not sure how he will fit with Blake, but he offers multi cat production on any given night.  

I need assists, so looking at Frazier / Sato, also Harrison, maybe Smart when he comes back (if I can stomach the low fg).  McConnell is sitting there on the wire too. 

Edited by hipriest69

I really hope you guys listened to my Rozier suggestion...

And go get the Fro...Jarrett "The Human Its Happening gif" Allen is happening!:D

And ahem...$elden!

Edited by dfstout
52 minutes ago, skyjogger13 said:

I'd go Jarett Allen, Bobby, Chris (could be first but he's been such a headache), Boban in that order for F/C.

Reggie Bullock / Seldon

Chriss, Allen, Monroe, bullock, portis, selden.  In that order in my opinion are the best adds right now. Chriss over Allen because of the 3s and probably bunch more minutes. Allen best player of the bunch though

40 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Chriss, Allen, Monroe, bullock, portis, selden.  In that order in my opinion are the best adds right now. Chriss over Allen because of the 3s and probably bunch more minutes. Allen best player of the bunch though

Where would you put Dillon Brooks in there?

Ok stop the ranking madness. All these guys mentioned above are solid pick ups/ stashes, for their their own reasons. Everyone of us is playing with specific league format/ settings, has a different team build and statistical needs/ weaknesses and probable different PO schedule. I get the fact that there are soooo many names popping out of nowhere right now in the fantasy radar, but we cant expect that someone else is going to rank our choices for us, thats lazy and its not going to work. Everybody has to do his own homework....  

2 minutes ago, Manos A said:

Ok stop the ranking madness. All these guys mentioned above are solid pick ups/ stashes, for their their own reasons. Everyone of us is playing with specific league format/ settings, has a different team build and statistical needs/ weaknesses and probable different PO schedule. I get the fact that there are soooo many names popping out of nowhere right now in the fantasy radar, but we cant expect that someone else is going to rank our choices for us, thats lazy and its not going to work. Everybody has to do his own homework....  

Image result for take that for data

Facts.

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic