NBC Sports Edge Forums

39 minutes ago, Bastardo! said:

Two more "can't miss" props: 

horrifically bad call benefits NE

opponent's incompetent coaching benefits NE 

Has Pedersen had any truly incompetent moments this year? I've always been impressed in games I watched but there weren't many outside red zone

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

Has Pedersen had any truly incompetent moments this year? I've always been impressed in games I watched but there weren't many outside red zone

Nothing against Eagles coaching.  I am basing this more on what has happened in previous Super Bowls (see Seattle vs. NE, Atlanta vs. NE . . .).

17 minutes ago, Bastardo! said:

Nothing against Eagles coaching.  I am basing this more on what has happened in previous Super Bowls (see Seattle vs. NE, Atlanta vs. NE . . .).

I was not a fan of the Pederson hiring at all. But he has done one heck of a coaching job this year. There's no way they'd be in this position without him. He's called some great games this year. I don't think the moment will be too big for him.

Eagles need to blow New England out to win.  Crunch time and the game within one score late in the fourth quarter just seems to be too much pressure for the Pats opponents.

22 minutes ago, Gandalfthecat said:

Public too heavily influenced by the vikes game. 

This wont be close. Pats in a blowout. 

I disagree, the public pushed the spread to 5.5, that shows way too much confidence in a Pats blowout 

Edited by hoppychokes

7 minute drive and you only end up with 3 points after having the ball on the 1 against the Pats in the Super Bowl. This is how you lose Super Bowls.

Am I the only one that still thinks Clement is criminally underused by the Eagles. I even like Ajayi and think Blount is a fine short yardage back, but Clement is a dynamic runner, pass catcher, and great in pass pro. 

9 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Am I the only one that still thinks Clement is criminally underused by the Eagles. I even like Ajayi and think Blount is a fine short yardage back, but Clement is a dynamic runner, pass catcher, and great in pass pro. 

He has definitely shown some flashes this season.