NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Super Bowl

shakestreet

2 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Best Halftime adjustment would be to leave Patricia in the locker room.

Ya he is just awful. Brady somehow got this far with this defense is worth the MVP alone. There needs to be a new 'I have no clue what I'm doing out here' Patricia face meme to happen.

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, nonstopfan said:

Best Halftime adjustment would be to leave Patricia in the locker room.

I understand the frustration, however Foles has been involved in a few hoodwinkings of previously "genius" defensive coaches. 

There's something about Foles that eludes coordinators for some reason. What he did to MIN was unthinkable - hadn't been done all year. He did that on the road. 

What he did that year with Kelley was ridiculous as well.

Dunno...

Either way - so far this looks like a JAX/NE re-run. We all knew how it would end and did end and I have the same sense of inevitability now.

Cooks is a big loss assuming he's not back - but NE lost Gronk v JAX and he's still there now (contributing nothing BTW).

6 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

Just picking up where he left off vs a far better defense 2 weeks ago. Your fault if you still slept on him. 

Wait what? Slept on Nick Foles? lol lmao lmfao! It helps when 3 yard dumb offs aren't covered at all and then the Patriots look like bumbling idiots out there, and the guy runs for 40 yards (which we've seen like 5 times now in 2 games). They surely broke a record for most missed tackles in a Super Bowl already.

Edited by MrPositive

Just now, MrPositive said:

Wait what? Slept on Nick Foles? lol lmao lmfao! It helps when 3 yard dumb offs aren't covered at all and then the Patriots look like bumbling idiots out there, and the guy runs for 40 yards (which we've seen like 4 times now in 2 games). They surely broke a record for most missed tackles in a Super Bowl already.

They've done this all season...it's why they're a bad defense. PHI runs the same offense KC killed them with in week 1. 

Obviously, lots of time left.

3 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

I understand the frustration, however Foles has been involved in a few hoodwinkings of previously "genius" defensive coaches. 

There's something about Foles that eludes coordinators for some reason. What he did to MIN was unthinkable - hadn't been done all year. He did that on the road. 

What he did that year with Kelley was ridiculous as well.

Dunno...

Either way - so far this looks like a JAX/NE re-run. We all knew how it would end and did end and I have the same sense of inevitability now.

Cooks is a big loss assuming he's not back - but NE lost Gronk v JAX and he's still there now (contributing nothing BTW).

When Gronk starts Gronking he can take over an entire game.

6 minutes ago, dashoe said:

When Gronk starts Gronking he can take over an entire game.

He better get going then, because he's been almost non-existent these playoffs and the 2nd half of the season. I'm starting to wonder if he's still got it.

Edited by MrPositive

6 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

He better get going then, because he's been non-existent these playoffs and the 2nd half of the season. I'm starting to wonder if he's still got it.

He had 2 125+ yard games weeks 13 and 15 also.

You even watch the games?