NBC Sports Edge Forums

David Price 2018 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

16 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

Anyone sitting tomorrow?

I know he's had a great start, but he's been atrocious vs. the Yankees. Hope I'm wrong and he throws a gem, but I'll be sitting.

na im not

sanchez isnt hitting at all, and until today and the first game of the year neither was stanton

injuries have really hurt the bottom of yank order.  im pitching him tomorrow

Edited by jfazz23
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, just trade my 8th & 9th rounders for 3rd & 4th rounders before a game is even played?   Why didn't I think of that?

A trade master in a league filled with morons who would trade away deGrom and Seager is not a real trade master.

You need to find new leagues.   

Posted Images

Tomorrow smells like a classic pitchers duel between Price and Tanaka with one team sneaking away with a 1-0 win.

I have Price as a top 15 pitcher and I don't sit that kind of pitcher unless I have good reason to.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Picard56 said:

Shaun Marcum had something similar to him, left a game with a sensation in his throwing hand and then had TJ thereafter.

Dont you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!

Edited by BostonCajun
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, BigPapi44 said:

If this guy doesn't miss a start, then I will 100% call his character into question.  If he goes on the DL with an issue, then I will completely retract my urge to call him a faker. 

that is a weird statement. If he misses his next start he will think more highly of him?

Its like if someone was lying and said their dog was dead and couldn't hang out, and you had a hint of that person lying, you are thinking 'that dog better be dead or else I think you are a POS.'

5 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

that is a weird statement. If he misses his next start he will think more highly of him?

Its like if someone was lying and said their dog was dead and couldn't hang out, and you had a hint of that person lying, you are thinking 'that dog better be dead or else I think you are a POS.'

I'm not sure what's weird about it.   I think Price got obliterated in the first inning and made an excuse to come out.  I'll have a lot more respect if there is actually something wrong with him.  I dare say that he'll be out there next time on the bump, to which I say he's a complete wanker.  Looked for an out because he was getting killed.

Just now, BigPapi44 said:

I'm not sure what's weird about it.   I think Price got obliterated in the first inning and made an excuse to come out.  I'll have a lot more respect if there is actually something wrong with him.  I dare say that he'll be out there next time on the bump, to which I say he's a complete wanker.  Looked for an out because he was getting killed.

he looked hurt to me......

1 minute ago, BigPapi44 said:

Do you happen to be from Boston??

Just now, Picard56 said:

Do you happen to be from Boston??

LOL.  No, but that would be fitting.  Just an owner of Price in a keeper league, who honestly can't stand him.  Again, I have no problem eating my words if there is a legit injury.  Leaving with a reported 'sensation' in his left hand sounds more like UFOs and the Loch Ness Monster as far as an injury.

1 minute ago, BigPapi44 said:

LOL.  No, but that would be fitting.  Just an owner of Price in a keeper league, who honestly can't stand him.  Again, I have no problem eating my words if there is a legit injury.  Leaving with a reported 'sensation' in his left hand sounds more like UFOs and the Loch Ness Monster as far as an injury.

Wow. Then why do you even own him? always pick guys that I like and I think will help my team. lol. I hope he wussed out and avoids injury because I really need him to perform like a low end sp1 in my rp spot.

32 minutes ago, BigPapi44 said:

If this guy doesn't miss a start, then I will 100% call his character into question.  If he goes on the DL with an issue, then I will completely retract my urge to call him a faker. 

There’s literally a 0% chance he’s faking. It could be just about anything- cramp, ulnar nerve irritation, median nerve irritation, thoracic outlet symptoms, etc- but faking isn’t it.