NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

Savatage79

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, not an nfl scout said:

seriously?????? look at the whole situation????? think about it.......hunt looks like a smart guy????? hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha

Think about what?? He kicked some girls out of a party.  He didn't pull a girls top off in public.  That is by far the dumbest thing you can do In todays age that everybody carries a camera.  I know you love the cowgirls but even you should realize how idiotic that is.

12 hours ago, youngrice said:

Think about what?? He kicked some girls out of a party.  He didn't pull a girls top off in public.  That is by far the dumbest thing you can do In todays age that everybody carries a camera.  I know you love the cowgirls but even you should realize how idiotic that is.

sir i never said that what elliott did was ok in any way. he got suspended for it and i'm fine with that he was a jackass and maybe still is.....but the point i'm making is if you think hunt walks out of this without a stitch you got another thing comin. and so does he.......first some explaining to do as why 19 year old girls are doing at his place at a party where alcohol is served? yeah once he found out there age he kicked them out? well they seemed to be maybe "intoxicated" by the physical actions that transpired? then he physically shove them and pushed them. if there is "marks" his a** is in a sling boy.......so smart he's not thats for damn sure.....thats my point.

2 hours ago, not an nfl scout said:

sir i never said that what elliott did was ok in any way. he got suspended for it and i'm fine with that he was a jackass and maybe still is.....but the point i'm making is if you think hunt walks out of this without a stitch you got another thing comin. and so does he.......first some explaining to do as why 19 year old girls are doing at his place at a party where alcohol is served? yeah once he found out there age he kicked them out? well they seemed to be maybe "intoxicated" by the physical actions that transpired? then he physically shove them and pushed them. if there is "marks" his a** is in a sling boy.......so smart he's not thats for damn sure.....thats my point.

Trust me I'm not saying Hunt is a saint or innocent.  Just saying this is one issue and he doesn't strike me as a player that will do it again.  I could easily be wrong and if it does happen then I will admit Hunt is a moron like many before him.  But since this seems like nothing more then a girl getting her feelings hurt lets not put him in the same category as the moron Elliot.

17 hours ago, youngrice said:

Trust me I'm not saying Hunt is a saint or innocent.  Just saying this is one issue and he doesn't strike me as a player that will do it again.  I could easily be wrong and if it does happen then I will admit Hunt is a moron like many before him.  But since this seems like nothing more then a girl getting her feelings hurt lets not put him in the same category as the moron Elliot.

if those girls had alcohol they got it from somewhere....they were at his party.....he's responsible......it doesnt matter if he'll ever do it again, the fact is it was done already.....and minors had alcohol at his party and then there was a altercation that needed police......that aint going away because a law or laws were broken.....then the nfl steps in and suspends.....thats just the nature of the law. feelings and being sorry and not doing it again is pointless at this point.

look up the laws......but i would bet if he is convicted of providing alcohol to a minor or minors he will pay a hefty fine and probably a 2-3 game suspension.......this is a very serious issue to the law.....and the nfl wont take it lightly either.....they want squeaky clean and that aint.

1 minute ago, not an nfl scout said:

if those girls had alcohol they got it from somewhere....they were at his party.....he's responsible......it doesnt matter if he'll ever do it again, the fact is it was done already.....and minors had alcohol at his party and then there was a altercation that needed police......that aint going away because a law or laws were broken.....then the nfl steps in and suspends.....thats just the nature of the law. feelings and being sorry and not doing it again is pointless at this point.

Your right a 19 year old girl can't get alcohol besides at his party.  She never could of consumed alcohol anywhere else then came over.  

1 minute ago, youngrice said:

Your right a 19 year old girl can't get alcohol besides at his party.  She never could of consumed alcohol anywhere else then came over.  

look up the laws.......he let her come into his house and if she was intoxicated at the time, he then took the responsibility if he allowed her to stay. he may have asked her to leave and then would be cleared. i'm sure this is all being looked into.....but if she was there for an extended period of time, he then takes on the responsibilty of the situation......thats the law.....and then if she had any drinks at his place that puts the whole of the problem on him as well.

As someone who got charged with minor in possession in their youth, the chance of Hunt not only being charged with contributing to minors but being convicted are so ridiculously slim. Just because the law is written that way doesn't mean that's how it works in real life.

1 minute ago, hoppychokes said:

As someone who got charged with minor in possession in their youth, the chance of Hunt not only being charged with contributing to minors but being convicted are so ridiculously slim. Just because the law is written that way doesn't mean that's how it works in real life.

the nfl aint real life.....but giving alcohol to a kid is.

8 minutes ago, not an nfl scout said:

look up the laws.......he let her come into his house and if she was intoxicated at the time, he then took the responsibility if he allowed her to stay. he may have asked her to leave and then would be cleared. i'm sure this is all being looked into.....but if she was there for an extended period of time, he then takes on the responsibilty of the situation......thats the law.....and then if she had any drinks at his place that puts the whole of the problem on him as well.

Yes he could of been held accountable for her actions if she did anything like say get a DUI.  But she didn't.  The alcohol part is a non issue.  Which is pretty obvious considering nothing that is being published about the incident even mentions it.  It is whether he pushed the girl or not.  Almost all hotels have cameras in their hallways so if he did push her the truth will certainly come out.  Also 19 is not a kid at 19 you are an adult.

Yes he could of been held accountable for her actions if she did anything like say get a DUI.  But she didn't.  The alcohol part is a non issue.  Which is pretty obvious considering nothing that is being published about the incident even mentions it.  It is whether he pushed the girl or not.  Almost all hotels have cameras in their hallways so if he did push her the truth will certainly come out.  Also 19 is not a kid at 19 you are an adult.

first of all 19 is an adult, so if alcohol was not a factor then this incident probably would not even get mentioned.......if alcohol was present, then they cant even mention that either because 19 is a minor when alcohol is involved. cant give out details of an ongoing investigation .....especially if she is considered a minor in an alcohol situation? plus they need to see if she consumed any at hunts party.......and if it was in a hotel, that could even be worse then his place....drinking age is 21 i do believe? that changes everything about an investigation. do you notice we aint hearing much about it now?.....just dont like the odds of this one working out just fine for hunt.

20 minutes ago, not an nfl scout said:

By all published reports when Hunt and crew learned the girls were 19 they kicked them out.  They were out partying elsewhere and then came back to his hotel.

1 minute ago, 96mnc said:

By all published reports when Hunt and crew learned the girls were 19 they kicked them out.  They were out partying elsewhere and then came back to his hotel.

Yep they were on a party bus and most party buses stop at bars.  If anybody is going to get in trouble for a 19 year old drinking it will be the people that run the party bus or the bars that let the 19 year old girl in.

2 minutes ago, 96mnc said:

by all "published" reports.......but it is an on going investigation......so what you've heard so far is now considered hear-say......once the investigation is complete then we will see......all im saying is i'm not as sure as you guys that this aint gonna bite hunts a$$ big.

2 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Yep they were on a party bus and most party buses stop at bars.  If anybody is going to get in trouble for a 19 year old drinking it will be the people that run the party bus or the bars that let the 19 year old girl in.

hunts buyin......hunt shoved her......hunts responsible......you sign papers to that effect when you rent the bus

8 minutes ago, not an nfl scout said:

first of all 19 is an adult, so if alcohol was not a factor then this incident probably would not even get mentioned.......if alcohol was present, then they cant even mention that either because 19 is a minor when alcohol is involved. cant give out details of an ongoing investigation .....especially if she is considered a minor in an alcohol situation? plus they need to see if she consumed any at hunts party.......and if it was in a hotel, that could even be worse then his place....drinking age is 21 i do believe? that changes everything about an investigation. do you notice we aint hearing much about it now?.....just dont like the odds of this one working out just fine for hunt.

When all is said and done I think he gets suspended a game AT MOST.

This isn't a domestic violence issue as they had no relationship so it won't fall under the domestic violence clause of the CBA.

ok you guys win.....have it your way......maybe you guys should testify for him........i feel bad for him cause he's gonna need all the help he can get......this aint good by any means.......and we all know what goodell can do........its just an ugly situation that is unfortunate for a promising kid with a great opportunity that is probably gonna regret this one.

1 minute ago, not an nfl scout said:

hunts buyin......hunt shoved her......hunts responsible......you sign papers to that effect when you rent the bus

Lol.  Dumbest thing I have ever heard.  I will make this easy for you to understand.  If you hold an event at a restaurant with alcohol.  The restaurant is responsible for making sure nobody underage is served and the restaurant will be held accountable if somebody underage did get served alcohol 

1 minute ago, 96mnc said:

When all is said and done I think he gets suspended a game AT MOST.

This isn't a domestic violence issue as they had no relationship so it won't fall under the domestic violence clause of the CBA.

i understand all that, but all i'm saying is look at how the law views alcohol-minors-and those that fail to keep them apart when they are having a party that involves it. this aint light in the law.....and goodell will have to come down hard if he is charged with anything of the sort.....breaking a federal as well as a state law. and something that is harshly dealt with in the public view as well......and then there is her PARENTS

Lol.  Dumbest thing I have ever heard.  I will make this easy for you to understand.  If you hold an event at a restaurant with alcohol.  The restaurant is responsible for making sure nobody underage is served and the restaurant will be held accountable if somebody underage did get served alcohol 

that maybe true in a resturant......but this is a mobile bus......they have to register who and how old each guest is on that bus. the bus can regulate who gets on and off, but if someone gets invited by a gues......the man that paid the fee becomes liabel.......look it up

• tonycpsu changed the title to Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook
  • Sun Tzu locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked, locked, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked this topic

Archived