NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

Savatage79

1 minute ago, hoppychokes said:

At this point, stop feeding the troll guys

i'm not a troll.....i'm just stating fact.....i like hunt....would love to draft him at pick 7 in my draft......but come on.....it is what it is.....i didnt make this up??? i just think this aint gonna turn out good for him???? i hope it does....but it probably wont

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought you guys were alot more profesional on here then that.....all i did was state what i know to be fact....what was stated in the prelimary reports....and speculate of the out come of hunts circumstance.......and then to be labeled as a "troll" whatever that may be???? and then basically called dumb???? tell me one statement that i made that would even closely be considered "dumb" or false or even wrongly stated.......have a good night "gentlemen" and you can take that lightly too.

Guys just move on. You both obviously disagree and there's nothing wrong with that, nobody is changing anyone's mind and you've both stated your opinions... Now it's time to just see how it plays out. When you get to a point of going in circles it's simply time to move on and at least engage in debate with someone else. Hopefully things will pan out for Hunt, we will just have to keep an eye and see as no amount of speculation will change anything at this point. 

So the girls partied all night on the party bus. 

At 345 AM Hunts group finally finds out they are 19 and thrown out of the hotel. 

Hmm... Hard time believing that. 

This sounds a bit more believable to me though. 

"Ottinger and her friend went back to Hunt’s apartment, and Hunt’s friend told police that he kicked the girls out of the apartment when he learned they were 19. Ottinger said they were kicked out because she “didn’t want” one of the men in the group. Ottinger didn’t specify which person she was referring to."

Regardless, it's all back and forth hearsay. Police probably won't pursue the matter. I just wonder if Goodell will. I think Hunt might be in the clear though. Zeke fought him tooth and nail and Goodell might have learned to just back off if the criminal justice system (which, fun fact, Hunt has a degree in) decides not to pursue. 

I bet with Hunts background and degree if Goodell tries to "Zeke" him, he fights it just as hard. I don't think Goodell will want to go through all that again myself. 

4 hours ago, not an nfl scout said:

that maybe true in a resturant......but this is a mobile bus......they have to register who and how old each guest is on that bus. the bus can regulate who gets on and off, but if someone gets invited by a gues......the man that paid the fee becomes liabel.......look it up

I have rented party buses before the liability never goes away from the person serving the alcohol.  look it up.  Any way that doesn't even matter, you keep wanting to go back to the alcohol aspect which your the only one in that is even focusing on that.  THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS IF HE PUSHED THAT GIRL

18 hours ago, youngrice said:

I have rented party buses before the liability never goes away from the person serving the alcohol.  look it up.  Any way that doesn't even matter, you keep wanting to go back to the alcohol aspect which your the only one in that is even focusing on that.  THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS IF HE PUSHED THAT GIRL

well we are not sure who was actually "serving" alcohol but theres no way hunt walks away from this without some kind of fine because of her being underage. you can damn well bet if she has any kind of parents they will push for a cash settlement as well as a fine. if that goes thru, he then has violated the code of conduct for the nfl.......then you still think nothing happens????? where do you guys come up with this????? really just pause a moment and think about this. its a black eye for the nfl with one of their young super stars with-alcohol-19 year old girl-shoving-pushing-words exchanged-police called........hahahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, not an nfl scout said:

well we are not sure who was actually "serving" alcohol but theres no way hunt walks away from this without some kind of fine because of her being underage. you can damn well bet if she has any kind of parents they will push for a cash settlement as well as a fine. if that goes thru, he then has violated the code of conduct for the nfl.......then you still think nothing happens????? where do you guys come up with this????? really just pause a moment and think about this. its a black eye for the nfl with one of their young super stars with-alcohol-19 year old girl-shoving-pushing-words exchanged-police called........hahahahahahaha

You are clearly the king of your own little fantasy world.   Carry on milord 

1 minute ago, Impreza178 said:

You are clearly the king of your own little fantasy world.   Carry on milord 

what???? the hell??? are you talking about???? i made this story up??? i told the police about the incident? i gave the girl booze? NO.....but someone did. and likely someone is going to go down for it.....hunt seems to be in the right spot for it......what is fantasy about that? thats called reality......by the way how old are you? should be old enough to figure this out

26 minutes ago, not an nfl scout said:

what???? the hell??? are you talking about???? i made this story up??? i told the police about the incident? i gave the girl booze? NO.....but someone did. and likely someone is going to go down for it.....hunt seems to be in the right spot for it......what is fantasy about that? thats called reality......by the way how old are you? should be old enough to figure this out

Are u off your meds or something?   

1 minute ago, JHM_13 said:

You seem rather angry though...

no not at all.... i even sent savatage79 a message to apologize for ruining his initial post. we kinda got off the reason of it with this barrage of posts????? i just dont feel that hunt will walk away from this without anything happening. just doesnt seem feesable with the way goodell has handled anything that either violates a law or causes embarassment to the nfl

19 minutes ago, not an nfl scout said:

no not at all.... i even sent savatage79 a message to apologize for ruining his initial post. we kinda got off the reason of it with this barrage of posts????? i just dont feel that hunt will walk away from this without anything happening. just doesnt seem feesable with the way goodell has handled anything that either violates a law or causes embarassment to the nfl

That’s better.    It’s hard to follow when you go nuts with the periods in between broken sentences.  

The details will come out soon enough but I’d be a tad concerned as a Hunt owner.  Nothing much else to say.   It’s all he said she said and heresay.  

1 hour ago, not an nfl scout said:

We are not sure about anything.  But you are the only person(including media) that is focusing on a 19 year old drinking.  Its pretty simple if evidance shows he pushed her he will be suspended for multiple games.  If not I doubt it.   He might get one game on circumstance alone but I doubt it.  The league seems to only really crack down when you have multiple things in the media

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:34 PM, not an nfl scout said:

maybe, but this could get ugly in the press....he may have to .....i really hope it just goes away.....but let me ask any of you guys....what would you do if it was YOUR 19 year old daughter?

I would ask her what she was doing drinking alcohol at 3am at a boys apartment...

There's nothing to see here. Stud RB with Mahommes at QB next year, as long as Spencer Ware takes a backseat.

• tonycpsu changed the title to Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook
  • Sun Tzu locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked, locked, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked this topic

Archived