NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

Savatage79

2 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

They could have bought it from the hotel but if a hotel employee got a hold of a copy and sold it to TMZ....

Wouldn't the police have this footage as well?  It looks like hotel camera angles.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, lla887 said:

So he’s a safe drop right?  Is there a way he plays for another team this season?

Safe drop in Redraft for sure. Even if a team picks up, he is on the Commisioner's Exempt List similar to Rueben Foster and the Redskins situation. He has a lot of hurdles to get over and it's just not enough time for fantasy purposes.

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

didn't one of their LBs shoot someone last year in the parking lot?  some crazy ish went down, iirc

Shot his girlfriend then himself in the parking lot. 

4 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

didn't one of their LBs shoot someone last year in the parking lot?  some crazy ish went down, iirc

Naw, that was at least 4-5 years ago.  It was Belcher, and it was Romeo Crennel.  Crennel and a defensive coach tried to talk him out of killing himself or a police shootout.  Belcher had already murdered his GF at her house, and they were unaware of that at the time.

5 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

They could have bought it from the hotel but if a hotel employee got a hold of a copy and sold it to TMZ....

This is what I think. 

The hotel employee told TMZ what they had and offered the tape for "x" 

TMZ looked at the tape and countered. 

Then the tape holder went to Hunt and offered the tape for three times TMZ's best offer. Hunt said no, so they sold the tape to TMZ for "x" plus some tax at the end due to pressure to sell it to another outlet after Hunt said no. 

Hunt's agent must be real stupid. 

1 minute ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

This is what I think. 

The hotel employee told TMZ what they had and offered the tape for "x" 

TMZ looked at the tape and countered. 

Then the tape holder went to Hunt and offered the tape for three times TMZ's best offer. Hunt said no, so they sold the tape to TMZ for "x" plus some tax at the end due to pressure to sell it to another outlet after Hunt said no. 

Hunt's agent must be real stupid. 

This didn't happen. 

• Root Admin
1 minute ago, urban2014 said:

Don't know what to do in dynasty where I also get have Ware

Doubt it happens, but if you get really lucky, you may have two starting RBs by midseason..... I think the Chiefs draft or sign someone and Hunt may end up with a bad team after a long suspension, but it could work out.  This year.... have to hope Ware can give you 85% of Hunt.

4 minutes ago, Golden Spikes said:

that being said the no 1 seed lost Gordon and Hunt this week, while the no 6 seed (me) has Ekeler and Ware

Same situation in one of my leagues except I am the number 2 seed and just stole Ware while the guy with Hunt was at the gym. 😂😂

3 minutes ago, SonataArctica said:

why is it always running backs that get all these violence against women charges?

Big Ben, Jameis, Tyreek, Foster, Landry, Hardy, Gregory, Josh Brown ... not RBs 

maybe it should be the women employed by the NFL taking a knee during the Anthem. 

Archived