NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

Savatage79

2 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

That has nothing to do with Kareem Hunt, his representation, or TMZ. 

If someone approached you with that tape, and you represent Kareem Hunt, and you don't advise your client to buy that tape, you're aren't doing your job, but you may be violating your own moral compass. 

I bet Hunt hired Mr. Rogers to rep him, how could this happen!?!?

If you are Hunt you aren't going to pay any money for the video for the simple fact that there are zero guarantees that you will retain the sole copy......

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

So are you saying the bidding war started in February and it finally ended on November 30th? 

Maybe. 

The more the Chiefs win, the more pressure you can put on Hunt. 

It sure didn't affect his play. 

Which leads me to believe be didn't give a rip which then explains why he's on the wire. 

4 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

So are you saying the bidding war started in February and it finally ended on November 30th? 

He's saying that a group of licensed defenders of the law backed by NFL connections worth billions of dollars was blackmailed by a 19 year old hoe and got away with it.

Just now, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Maybe. 

The more the Chiefs win, the more pressure you can put on Hunt. 

It sure didn't affect his play. 

Which leads me to believe be didn't give a rip which then explains why he's on the wire. 

The Chiefs knew this incident was going to blow up, but they were hoping nothing would surface till after the season. 

2 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

He's saying that a group of licensed defenders of the law backed by NFL connections worth billions of dollars was blackmailed by a 19 year old hoe and got away with it.

The 19 year old girl didn't sell the tape. 

Lay off the River McGoos. 

One river McGoo everyone knows the rules.

5 minutes ago, XxxOilOverloadxxX said:

This happened on Ballers when the defensive tackle was doing cocaine on yacht video recorded.

4 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Ballers is a tv show it’s not real 

Yeah, it’s not like that couldn’t ever really happen...

I’d bet the house whoever had this tape was going back & forth to the highest bidder

How did the league even find out about this in the 1st place?

Is the assumption that Hunt went to the Chiefs or is there some way the league would have been notified once Hunt's name was associated with a police report despite no charges were filed?

Just now, The Gridiron Assassin said:

The 19 year old girl didn't sell the tape. 

Lay off the River McGoos. 

One river McGoo everyone knows the rules.

Okay not the girl. Some Homer Simpson type cave dweller who sits in front of a screen reviewing security cams all night for $10 an hour eating donuts and jerking off.

Could've claimed it was Colonel Mustard with the shoe in the Hallway .... but now there's video. Ray Rice was done by then, Hunt is in his prime and then some. Someone will take him and talk up his rehabilitation after it all settles down.

2 minutes ago, phegotgame14 said:

Can someone explain to me how joe mixon is currently employeed rn? is it because he socked the girl while not yet in the NFL?

He hit her so hard it created a warp in the space-time continuum and she disappeared into another universe. It may as well never happened.

1 minute ago, MJJ28 said:

Okay not the girl. Some Homer Simpson type cave dweller who sits in front of a screen reviewing security cams all night for $10 an hour eating donuts and jerking off.

Is that guy you?

Just now, meverett85 said:

How did the league even find out about this in the 1st place?

Is the assumption that Hunt went to the Chiefs or is there some way the league would have been notified once Hunt's name was associated with a police report despite no charges were filed?

It was on tmz and picked up by the media 

1 minute ago, phegotgame14 said:

Can someone explain to me how joe mixon is currently employeed rn? is it because he socked the girl while not yet in the NFL?

Because its a business.  Hurt hurt his image when he was on NFL payroll. He has obligations to keep himself out of trouble.

Mixon and Hill were not NFL payroll. 

I agree with you from a morality standpoint. 

The Hotel employee who steals/copies the tape doesn’t go to the NFL/Hunt’s agent because they will be fired/threatened/etc.   

A media outlet like TMZ will pay him and protect his identity.  Then he can join all the yahoo pro leagues he wants, and pick up ware before he drops the tape.  :lol:

1 minute ago, MJJ28 said:

Sure, all that person needs is a smart person to advise him or her. 

This is the exact reason agent's have jobs. 

To save people from themselves. 

Most of the time it's easy peazy until you get to an inflection point or your client calls you wasted off his or her a** yammering crazy s---. 

You rep that person, you gotta take the call. 

Even If the guy that works at the hotel pimping the cam feeds WHILE moonlighting at #2 mop in booth three at the local peep show, he or she would know what they had to enough degree to get paid. 

How is Tyreek Hill Employed? On the same team no less.  I guess those first 12 weeks he was a different person.

TMZ and every party who knew prior too today should be 100% held accountable for trying to cover this up.  I honestly think the Chiefs should be suspended from the playoffs entirely.  

Archived