Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook


Savatage79

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, seanismorris said:

I mostly agree.  Mixon is going late 3rd, so I see no reason to take him in the 1st.  Especially with Gio still there...

 

Fournette > Hunt

+1

 

Doesnt matter who is better it's who has the best opportunity and ability to execute.

I'm mixed on both Mixon and Hunt. mixon is on a bad team with Gio who can vulture touches if the OC gets too clever and Hunt is on a good team with Ware or west who both can easily vulture touches particually if he doesnt improve his pass blocking for this season. 

Hunt currently has the proven ability to massively suceed in the KC offense wheras Mixon has a very mixed record of success in the Cin offense.

 

This when I drill down and think in terms of the teams outcome for the season instead of simply focusing on the players talents. 

Also are they both currently fairly priced for the risk reward?

 

FWIW my personal bias leans against owning a Reid RB  as aboth a former ware and Hunt owner because he does get too clever and it is a very frustrating experience however when it works it's a beautiful thing

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

They can't legally drink alcohol.  And in my state and likely Ohio, as well, it is a crime to serve them alcohol at a private residence.  The person criminally liable would be the primary homeowner or primary tenant.

 

So there's that.

Sarcasm and stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, dashoe said:

 

Doesnt matter who is better it's who has the best opportunity and ability to execute.

I'm mixed on both Mixon and Hunt. mixon is on a bad team with Gio who can vulture touches if the OC gets too clever and Hunt is on a good team with Ware or west who both can easily vulture touches particually if he doesnt improve his pass blocking for this season. 

Hunt currently has the proven ability to massively suceed in the KC offense wheras Mixon has a very mixed record of success in the Cin offense.

 

This when I drill down and think in terms of the teams outcome for the season instead of simply focusing on the players talents. 

Also are they both currently fairly priced for the risk reward?

 

FWIW my personal bias leans against owning a Reid RB  as aboth a former ware and Hunt owner because he does get too clever and it is a very frustrating experience however when it works it's a beautiful thing

 

 

Agree. 

 

I'd add that although Dalton is a popular punching bag, we know he can execute Cincy's offense reliably if and when he gets enough support.  It is anyone's guess what we'll see from Mahomes this season.  Reid appears confident, but my firm belief is that a red-shirt rookie is far more likely to struggle than shine.  Gun to my head, I say that Mahomes experiences more than his share of growing pains and that the KC offense stalls for stretches (if not longer) because of it.  If that comes to pass, I am not sure I want to own Hunt.  Of course, if Mahomes becomes this season's Deshaun Watson, then Hunt will likely be a great RB to own.      

 

If Mixon continues to go 2 rounds later than Hunt, he'll be the far better value IMO.  Cincy is taking meaningful steps to upgrade the O-line, and both Ross and Eifert will hopefully be a factor.

 

If there is a  personal belief that has served me better in fantasy than any other, it is that it is more profitable to bank on change occurring than banking on things repeating themselves.  The old adage that a player either performs better or worse the next season, rarely the same, is gospel to me.  Just how I approach the hobby.  Others should feel free to get it done differently.

  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Awwwww, I just drafted Hunt at 1.10 of a $35 FFPC Best Ball league (for my first draft of 2018) and I come here and 90% of the posts are negative! You guys....

 

Anyway, the Fournette > Hunt opinions here are noted. I'm a little scared of Fournette's ankle long term, but perhaps that's unwarranted for redraft at this point. I do think it's slightly relevant when compared with Hunt however. 

 

Anyway, Reid no doubt cares nothing for fantasy football and wanted to limit Hunt's overall touches as a rookie. But is Nagy 100% the cause of Hunt's reemergence late in the season though? Probably not, right? I'm sure he deserves a ton of the credit, but Reid can still kibosh the excess touches at any time in a meeting if he feels they're burning him out. He didn't do that. Reid clearly had to be at least somewhat on board with the increased Hunt usage when their season was in the balance circa early December.

 

Overall, I agree there are complications here with Mahomes, Nagy gone, Ware, etc. But I do recall a time where Walrus was considered a good omen for fantasy RBs, so I think he still offers a pretty safe fantasy floor for his RB1, even if he's lost a step or two with his playcalling abilities. And it's pretty clear he's not giving Hunt 400 touches any time soon either, but I still think 250 carries, 50 catches is pretty solidly in the bag, and those touches could come with really high efficiency too, so Hunt could be a usable league-winning piece at the end pretty easily. Maybe not as a top five dominant guy, but enough to get your over the hump if the rest of your team is good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jetfan1983 said:

I think he still offers a pretty safe fantasy floor for his RB1, even if he's lost a step or two with his playcalling abilities. And it's pretty clear he's not giving Hunt 400 touches any time soon either, but I still think 250 carries, 50 catches is pretty solidly in the bag, and those touches could come with really high efficiency too, so Hunt could be a usable league-winning piece at the end pretty easily. Maybe not as a top five dominant guy, but enough to get your over the hump if the rest of your team is good. 

 

Great post and I think this is spot on.  Hunt is an extremely safe pick.  I know a lot of people expect him to come down from RB3 (so do I), but you can still comfortably draft him at the end of the first round knowing you're getting at least some kind of RB1 production.  Gurley, Bell, Zeke, DJ, Barkley, Fournette, Kamara, Gordon, Cook ...  I think they all finish ahead of Hunt, but I can't think of anyone else I'd take before Hunt next.  McKinnon or Mixon you could argue, but those are riskier.   I just don't see another choice, and I don't see how it backfires either.  Even if the offense steps back with Mahomes (doubtful) or Ware comes back in full health (doubtful), Hunt is the guy and a safe bet for 300 efficient touches.  Won't be as splashy as last year, but you could do worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jetfan1983 said:

Awwwww, I just drafted Hunt at 1.10 of a $35 FFPC Best Ball league (for my first draft of 2018) and I come here and 90% of the posts are negative! You guys....

 

Anyway, the Fournette > Hunt opinions here are noted. I'm a little scared of Fournette's ankle long term, but perhaps that's unwarranted for redraft at this point. I do think it's slightly relevant when compared with Hunt however. 

 

Anyway, Reid no doubt cares nothing for fantasy football and wanted to limit Hunt's overall touches as a rookie. But is Nagy 100% the cause of Hunt's reemergence late in the season though? Probably not, right? I'm sure he deserves a ton of the credit, but Reid can still kibosh the excess touches at any time in a meeting if he feels they're burning him out. He didn't do that. Reid clearly had to be at least somewhat on board with the increased Hunt usage when their season was in the balance circa early December.

 

Overall, I agree there are complications here with Mahomes, Nagy gone, Ware, etc. But I do recall a time where Walrus was considered a good omen for fantasy RBs, so I think he still offers a pretty safe fantasy floor for his RB1, even if he's lost a step or two with his playcalling abilities. And it's pretty clear he's not giving Hunt 400 touches any time soon either, but I still think 250 carries, 50 catches is pretty solidly in the bag, and those touches could come with really high efficiency too, so Hunt could be a usable league-winning piece at the end pretty easily. Maybe not as a top five dominant guy, but enough to get your over the hump if the rest of your team is good. 

 

24 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

 

Great post and I think this is spot on.  Hunt is an extremely safe pick.  I know a lot of people expect him to come down from RB3 (so do I), but you can still comfortably draft him at the end of the first round knowing you're getting at least some kind of RB1 production.  Gurley, Bell, Zeke, DJ, Barkley, Fournette, Kamara, Gordon, Cook ...  I think they all finish ahead of Hunt, but I can't think of anyone else I'd take before Hunt next.  McKinnon or Mixon you could argue, but those are riskier.   I just don't see another choice, and I don't see how it backfires either.  Even if the offense steps back with Mahomes (doubtful) or Ware comes back in full health (doubtful), Hunt is the guy and a safe bet for 300 efficient touches.  Won't be as splashy as last year, but you could do worse.

 

I agree with both of you.  I don't expect a top 3 finish again.  Especially since DJ will be back for a whole year hopefully, and so will Zeke.  However, I think Hunt is the guy you would safely assume he finishes in the top 12, and could realistically give you a top 5 finish.  He seems very safe, but as we saw last year, the inconsistency from Andy Reid can be maddening.  I like the list you put out @Lord_Varys.  I would 100% take Gurley, Bell, Zeke, DJ, Fournette and Kamara ahead of Hunt.  I think Barkley vs. Hunt vs. Gordon vs. Cook would be a good debate.  Either way, you can't be upset if you have the 8-10 pick a Kareem Hunt ends up being your best option remaining.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord_Varys said:

 

Great post and I think this is spot on.  Hunt is an extremely safe pick.  I know a lot of people expect him to come down from RB3 (so do I), but you can still comfortably draft him at the end of the first round knowing you're getting at least some kind of RB1 production.  Gurley, Bell, Zeke, DJ, Barkley, Fournette, Kamara, Gordon, Cook ...  I think they all finish ahead of Hunt, but I can't think of anyone else I'd take before Hunt next.  McKinnon or Mixon you could argue, but those are riskier.   I just don't see another choice, and I don't see how it backfires either.  Even if the offense steps back with Mahomes (doubtful) or Ware comes back in full health (doubtful), Hunt is the guy and a safe bet for 300 efficient touches.  Won't be as splashy as last year, but you could do worse.

 

@Lord_Varys, solely in the spirit of good humor (not to call you out), I couldn't resist dredging up your post from early December when the spirited debate over Hunt's painful mid-season scoring drought was reaching its crescendo:

 

"Strong start to the season with good designed passes and touchdowns.

 

Tapers off a bit, but everyone still loves that safe floor.

 

All upside evaporates and you are stuck with an early down plodder on a team that can't score.  You're still starting him, chasing Week 1 for the rest of the year.  "That safe floor, though" can be heard echoing down the halls of the insane asylum.

 

Yup, this is Spencer Ware all over again."

 

Seeing that Hunt has managed to work his way back into your good graces is a bit of a surprise, especially when I have to admit that I have changed course a bit on Hunt myself, but in the opposite direction.

 

Recall that during that debate last December, I was a voice in the wilderness to some degree supporting Hunt as a starter whose fortunes would change.  Luckily, they did.  Now, however, I am taking to the wilderness to counsel that folks beware.  While my convictions last December prompted me to continue to roll Hunt out there when most on this Board had thrown him under a bus, my convictions now prevent me from buying Hunt in PPR redraft at anywhere near the price he will command.

 

Using your words, my stay in the "insane asylum" is now at an end.  It was profitable while it lasted, but I have officially checked out now!!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

 

@Lord_Varys, solely in the spirit of good humor (not to call you out), I couldn't resist dredging up your post from early December when the spirited debate over Hunt's painful mid-season scoring drought was reaching its crescendo:

 

"Strong start to the season with good designed passes and touchdowns.

 

Tapers off a bit, but everyone still loves that safe floor.

 

All upside evaporates and you are stuck with an early down plodder on a team that can't score.  You're still starting him, chasing Week 1 for the rest of the year.  "That safe floor, though" can be heard echoing down the halls of the insane asylum.

 

Yup, this is Spencer Ware all over again."

 

Seeing that Hunt has managed to work his way back into your good graces is a bit of a surprise, especially when I have to admit that I have changed course a bit on Hunt myself, but in the opposite direction.

 

Recall that during that debate last December, I was a voice in the wilderness to some degree supporting Hunt as a starter whose fortunes would change.  Luckily, they did.  Now, however, I am taking to the wilderness to counsel that folks beware.  While my convictions last December prompted me to continue to roll Hunt out there when most on this Board had thrown him under a bus, my convictions now prevent me from buying Hunt in PPR redraft at anywhere near the price he will command.

 

Using your words, my stay in the "insane asylum" is now at an end.  It was profitable while it lasted, but I have officially checked out now!!

 

Calling out Luc (Lord Varys) is always in the best interest of the board :D

 

carry on with your fine work sir

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rolling Thunder said:

Seeing that Hunt has managed to work his way back into your good graces is a bit of a surprise, especially when I have to admit that I have changed course a bit on Hunt myself, but in the opposite direction.

 

It's probably because I'm talking myself into keeping him.  :lol:

 

He can be a boom bust player, and we can tear our hair out as we scream at Andy Reid, and still finish around RB10 where I have him.  As you and others know, I've gone mad at the path we take to KC RB production.  But they still consistently produce like low end RB1s on a points per game basis the last few years.  (Weekly output varies widely, though it shouldn't, and that's the hard part).

 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that he's never fallen out of my good graces.  It's always been Andy Reid.  I don't think anything I said in December contradicts what I'm saying right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2018 at 9:23 AM, Rolling Thunder said:

 

If there is a  personal belief that has served me better in fantasy than any other, it is that it is more profitable to bank on change occurring than banking on things repeating themselves.  The old adage that a player either performs better or worse the next season, rarely the same, is gospel to me. 

  

 

This this this this this. 

 

When doing a seasonal managed draft one common sense test I use is,  "better or worse?". If i think a guy will be better draft him.   Worse, don't. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

 

It's probably because I'm talking myself into keeping him.  :lol:

 

He can be a boom bust player, and we can tear our hair out as we scream at Andy Reid, and still finish around RB10 where I have him.  As you and others know, I've gone mad at the path we take to KC RB production.  But they still consistently produce like low end RB1s on a points per game basis the last few years.  (Weekly output varies widely, though it shouldn't, and that's the hard part).

 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that he's never fallen out of my good graces.  It's always been Andy Reid.  I don't think anything I said in December contradicts what I'm saying right now.

 

Truth.  

 

Its frustrating because you see the potential for so much more if you JUST. DONT. GET. CUTE!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2018 at 8:13 AM, Fort4242 said:

I think Barkley vs. Hunt vs. Gordon vs. Cook would be a good debate.

 

For my two cents, no debate here. Can’t take the rookie in the 1st, more to do with the Giants work-in-progress offense, not Barkley’s clear talent. Gordon has more opportunity than talent, and while opportunity may be more key than talent, I’m still not capable of going Gordon in the 1st; not enough there. I would definitely take his teammate instead and see KAllen a more solid pick than even Hunt in the late first, here more a matter of play-calling, as I feel the Chiefs often under-utilized Hunt (and began losing games, in part due to this). Love Cook, but can’t spend a 1st round pick on this ‘Nole until he proves his durability; Cook has had significant health issues, and I’d sooner go the other ‘Nole as I see DFreeman as a safer late round 1 get, despite concussions; excepting his concussions, Freeman takes the bruising without getting injured and does not miss games.

Link to post
Share on other sites

How is Ware not a big issue again?  Ware was in line for a significant role before Week 1 last season.  Sure, Hunt proved his worth, but if Ware is back to his old form, I'll wager he cuts into Hunt's snaps.  

 

In the interest of full disclosure, count me among those who don't see anything remarkable about Hunt's physical skill set.  It's well rounded, his vision is excellent, and his maturity is impressive.  I'm of the belief though that NFL grade wear and tear from high usage will affect Hunt's productivity.  I believe the CS believes this.  Combine that with the wild card of an inexperienced, unproven QB and I'm persuaded to look elsewhere for a 1st round RB in 12 team PPR.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Hunt proved last season he can be an every down rb however his weak pass protect kept him off the field in the hurry up, red zone and passing downs. You have to assume his pass protect improved offseason and he will make a 2nd yr jump. My only issue is what does Andy do with a healthy ware and will he get too clever in his rotations and schemes. I can't spend a 1st rd pick on an uncertain role. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Folks can LOL all they want, but right now, I like McKinnon more than Hunt in PPR.  McKinnon's lead role is unchallenged, and the Shanahan/JG offense is going to be unstoppable.  There are more question-marks surrounding Hunt than McKinnon.

 

I really hope most folks dismiss this view.  Pairing McKinnon in 12 team PPR with one of the big 8 RBs (Gurley, Zeke, Bell, DJ, Kamara, Barley, Fornette or Gordon), or with AB or Nuke, is my dream come true.

      

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

I really hope most folks dismiss this view.  Pairing McKinnon in 12 team PPR with one of the big 8 RBs (Gurley, Zeke, Bell, DJ, Kamara, Barley, Fornette or Gordon), or with AB or Nuke, is my dream come true.     

 

My favorite drafts have come from the top 4 where I get one of the elite RBs, then McKinnon and Mixon around the next turn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lord_Varys said:

 

My favorite drafts have come from the top 4 where I get one of the elite RBs, then McKinnon and Mixon around the next turn.

 

Yep, in my money redrafts (all in August), I'm praying for a  top 4 draft slot too.  Anything in the back third of a 12 team draft would suck.  I am not seeing much difference at all in picks 9-24. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

Folks can LOL all they want, but right now, I like McKinnon more than Hunt in PPR.  McKinnon's lead role is unchallenged, and the Shanahan/JG offense is going to be unstoppable.  There are more question-marks surrounding Hunt than McKinnon.

 

I really hope most folks dismiss this view.  Pairing McKinnon in 12 team PPR with one of the big 8 RBs (Gurley, Zeke, Bell, DJ, Kamara, Barley, Fornette or Gordon), or with AB or Nuke, is my dream come true.

 

Hunt's role might be less clear, or rather more susceptible to insanity, but there's no denying that Hunt is proven, talented ball carrier.

 

I'm not sure we can say the same about McKinnon, who has in past years been unable to earn volume over Cook, Latavius Murray, Peterson (not so much a knock against JM there), and even Matt Asiata at times. In his 4 years in the league he has historically relied on big plays to pad his stats. I was surprised when San Fran agreed to pay i him workhorse RB money. 

 

He showed some good power in college, but that has not transferred to the pro level so far. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, P@ckersFan said:

 

Hunt's role might be less clear, or rather more susceptible to insanity, but there's no denying that Hunt is proven, talented ball carrier.

 

I'm not sure we can say the same about McKinnon, who has in past years been unable to earn volume over Cook, Latavius Murray, Peterson (not so much a knock against JM there), and even Matt Asiata at times. In his 4 years in the league he has historically relied on big plays to pad his stats. I was surprised when San Fran agreed to pay i him workhorse RB money. 

 

He showed some good power in college, but that has not transferred to the pro level so far. 

 

McKinnon's past is no reason to believe he'll be limited going forward.  Shanahan intends to use him heavily in all downs and all situations.  Unless you believe McKinnon will simply fail to deliver, forcing Shanahan to use someone else, then I don't see any argument against a healthy McKinnon not being top 10 in PPR.  And keep in mind, Shanahan stuck with Hyde when he (Hyde) clearly wasn't able to execute Shanahan's particular scheme all that well.  That data point suggests to me that Shanahan will stick with McKinnon even if McKinnon isn't perfect out of the gate.

 

Hunt is no more "proven" IMO than McKinnon.  When you factor in the expected quality/reliability of the offenses, McKinnon is the safer selection.

 

PS:  Hunt helped me to a title in the league I owned him.  I have nothing but love for the guy.  Not surprisingly, I also followed his every snap.  As a consequence, I developed doubts about his future fortunes.  The off-season in KC has only magnified my doubts.  That's just me.  To each his own.

   

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

Unless you believe McKinnon will simply fail to deliver, forcing Shanahan to use someone else, then I don't see any argument against a healthy McKinnon not being top 10 in PPR.

 

I do worry about his durability under a new workload and effectiveness as an early down back. 


I have to say I think that Hunt is more of a proven talent; he led the league in rushing last year at almost 5 ypc and when given an opportunity proved very effective in a the passing game. This is with an offense which last year did little to scare defenses into not loading the box. The Hill/Watkins/Kelce combo with Mahomes's ability to throw the ball down the field should hopefully help. 

 

I will admit that McKinnons ADP is much lower than Hunt so he doesn't have to produce as much to be a more valuable pick where you get him, but apples to apples I would still go with Hunt. 

 

Kareem helped me win a title last year in my auction league too, but with an *. We drafted embarrassingly late, after the Thursday Night game, so I had to pay almost as much for him as I paid for LeVeon Bell. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, P@ckersFan said:

 

I do worry about his durability under a new workload and effectiveness as an early down back. 


I have to say I think that Hunt is more of a proven talent; he led the league in rushing last year at almost 5 ypc and when given an opportunity proved very effective in a the passing game. This is with an offense which last year did little to scare defenses into not loading the box. The Hill/Watkins/Kelce combo with Mahomes's ability to throw the ball down the field should hopefully help. 

 

I will admit that McKinnons ADP is much lower than Hunt so he doesn't have to produce as much to be a more valuable pick where you get him, but apples to apples I would still go with Hunt. 

 

Kareem helped me win a title last year in my auction league too, but with an *. We drafted embarrassingly late, after the Thursday Night game, so I had to pay almost as much for him as I paid for LeVeon Bell. 

 

If Mahomes doesn't experience first year growing pains, then your assessment gains some steam.  Personally, I believe the odds are good that Mahomes struggles for significant stretches of the season.

 

Hunt scored 11 times last season, only 4 RBs scored more.  If Ware is a real rotational option in 2018, I doubt Hunt visits the EZ as frequently this season as he did last season.

 

From what I saw, I believe that Hunt benefited from unsustainable volume and Smith's veteran abilities to execute creative game plans that were suited to Hunt's unique skill set.  I could be wrong, but I don't see a repeat of that this season.  I believe that Hunt's rookie season will end up being his best, which admittedly goes against the grain.

 

For the sake of all current and future Hunt owners, I will be happy if I am wrong.     

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

If Mahomes doesn't experience first year growing pains, then your assessment gains some steam.  Personally, I believe the odds are good that Mahomes struggles for significant stretches of the season.

 

Chargers and Broncos each twice per year will be tough.  But otherwise I'm a firm believer Mahomes will come in and have a strong year.  Reid offenses are very friendly for QBs, and what little tape we have on Mahomes is promising.  Really just a feeling, though.  Risky if it turns out to be wrong.

 

12 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

If Ware is a real rotational option in 2018, I doubt Hunt visits the EZ as frequently this season as he did last season.

 

This is the thing with Hunt.  He was volume dependent, and volume is low.

 

Depends what you mean by a real rotational option. 

KC ran the ball 24.7 times per game in 2017, 24th in the league (i.e. 9th from last).  

Hunt had 16.6

Smith had 4.

Chark had 1.

Tyreek had 1.

 

If the defense gets worse, 25 per game might be the max.  If Ware gets a handfull, how many does Hunt get?

 

They say they want to give him more receptions.  He is going to need them if he wants to be an RB1 again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

If Mahomes doesn't experience first year growing pains, then your assessment gains some steam.  Personally, I believe the odds are good that Mahomes struggles for significant stretches of the season.

 

Hunt scored 11 times last season, only 4 RBs scored more.  If Ware is a real rotational option in 2018, I doubt Hunt visits the EZ as frequently this season as he did last season.

 

From what I saw, I believe that Hunt benefited from unsustainable volume and Smith's veteran abilities to execute creative game plans that were suited to Hunt's unique skill set.  I could be wrong, but I don't see a repeat of that this season.  I believe that Hunt's rookie season will end up being his best, which admittedly goes against the grain.

 

For the sake of all current and future Hunt owners, I will be happy if I am wrong.     

 

Fair points. I hope his 272 carries doesn't turn out to be an unsustainable workload. With his tackle-breaking, fearless style he's the kind of back that deeply benefits from opportunities. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, P@ckersFan said:

I hope his 272 carries doesn't turn out to be an unsustainable workload.

 

I don't think RT was saying that 272 carries is unsustainable.  He said that Hunt benefited from unsustainable volume -- and I take that to mean that Nagy force fed him at the end of the year, and that's what it took to breathe life back into his fantasy season.  It was like 25+ carries per game.

 

I personally think Hunt can handle 275+ carries per year.  Just hopefully the workload is more consistent.  I doubt it will be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook
  • Sun Tzu locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked, locked, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...