NBC Sports Edge Forums

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 17

10 minutes ago, BrewCityBBQ said:

Probably because Kanter was out.

teams basically going to have no choice but to play young guns like the kings.. if they don't then the knicks will be a black hole for talent... regardless take a flier in  deep leagues (14+) kanters return just bumps KOQ not Luke -_-

23 minutes ago, Unknownmindset said:

teams basically going to have no choice but to play young guns like the kings.. if they don't then the knicks will be a black hole for talent... regardless take a flier in  deep leagues (14+) kanters return just bumps KOQ not Luke -_-

You might be right. Just make sure you look at it rationally too. Kanter was out thus giving him more run. Who knows what the Knicks are going to do but its definitely worth taking a flyer on if you have some one expendable. When Kanter was out Willy got run. Now Willy is gone so I'd imagine he'd take Willys spot in the rotation which was basically non-existent when they were healthy.

44 minutes ago, BrewCityBBQ said:

You might be right. Just make sure you look at it rationally too. Kanter was out thus giving him more run. Who knows what the Knicks are going to do but its definitely worth taking a flyer on if you have some one expendable. When Kanter was out Willy got run. Now Willy is gone so I'd imagine he'd take Willys spot in the rotation which was basically non-existent when they were healthy.

oh, of course im not saying to drop.. j.rich.. or someone of value but if you have a yogii on the end of bench or a boban... (like myself) then go crazy! lol:lol:

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic