NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rob Gronkowski 2018 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the best question you can possibly ask yourself. In any given draft scenario or strategy discussion, this is the question you should be asking yourself, and only you can decide what's bes

225 Fantasy points in 13 games.  He was averaging 17.3 Points Per Game. 4 WRs had higher than 17.3 PPG.  AB, Hop, OBJ, and K.Allen. 8 RBs had higher than 17.3 PPG.  Gurley, Bell, Zeke, Kamar

4 minutes ago, Chargers88 said:

Hope not  is there any team  that doesn’t drastically reduces his value and he might just retire 

Saints B)

If he isnt getting traded its personal. Kind of odd Gilmore just restructured 

2 minutes ago, Josh GODon said:

BUST.   Darn. 

Agreed he honestly hasn’t been any better than the ww tes this year no big loss with gronk out just wish the guy would have accepted  the trade before this news came out 

Edited by Chargers88

Bummer. Almost half way through the season and even with numerous busts in the first 2 rounds and a down year for TEs he has managed to be a real disappointment. I expected him to miss games due to injury but didn't expect him to be involved as little as he has been and overall pretty ineffective. Hard to keep making excuses for him. He still has name value but his value has been steadily falling all season. 

4 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

Was already going to start Njoku of this pos, now i wont have to feel bad.

Agreed I’m debating dropping gronk for Kearse I need the wr  help and have 2 better tes than gronk anyways in njoku and Howard