NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rob Gronkowski 2018 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the best question you can possibly ask yourself. In any given draft scenario or strategy discussion, this is the question you should be asking yourself, and only you can decide what's bes

225 Fantasy points in 13 games.  He was averaging 17.3 Points Per Game. 4 WRs had higher than 17.3 PPG.  AB, Hop, OBJ, and K.Allen. 8 RBs had higher than 17.3 PPG.  Gurley, Bell, Zeke, Kamar

Ah damn.

Who do we roll out now (Probably AC question)? Was really hoping he would suit up.

Have to consider Dwayne Allen (NE), Rico Gathers (DAL), Lance Kendricks (GB), Blake Jarwin (DAL), Johnnu Smith (TEN)

35 minutes ago, Heizz said:

Ah damn.

Who do we roll out now (Probably AC question)? Was really hoping he would suit up.

Have to consider Dwayne Allen (NE), Rico Gathers (DAL), Lance Kendricks (GB), Blake Jarwin (DAL), Johnnu Smith (TEN)

im torn on this.... none are attractive. 

17 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

I picked up J. Smith. Going to spend the  next 24 hours seeing if there is any possible logic for starting this guy vs. all the DAL TEs or just going eenie, meanie, miney, moe.

better yet, take your hand....form a fist....and punch yourself square in the plums. Far more productive use of your time

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, oliminator123 said:

Bust city in this thread. The overgrown doofus is finally performing to expectations.

Lmao he’s been a beast for years.  He’s far exceeded expectations career wise and is one of the greatest TEs of all time. You just sound uninformed with comments like these. Congratulations 

2 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Wondering if they keep Gronk out until after the bye. I would.

They just beat GB without him, probably get S. Michel back this week, and can probably beat TN this week blindfolded.

If Bellichek was smart he would keep both Sony and Gronk out until after the bye. 

6 hours ago, Eddie Mush said:

Got rid of him in my keeper league for a 4th rounder next year. Feel like I won that trade cause this guy is nothing but a bust after week 1.

He might retire after this season so any value out of him in a keeper league is a win unless you wanted a 1 season rental.