NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rob Gronkowski 2018 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

4 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

I'd rage drop him..but I'd have to rage drop my whole team since his performance wasn't the worst!

Good run Gronk. You are done.

My team took a 💩 too.

Ben

Chubb

Landry

Gronk

Aaron Jones

3rd place here I come.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the best question you can possibly ask yourself. In any given draft scenario or strategy discussion, this is the question you should be asking yourself, and only you can decide what's bes

225 Fantasy points in 13 games.  He was averaging 17.3 Points Per Game. 4 WRs had higher than 17.3 PPG.  AB, Hop, OBJ, and K.Allen. 8 RBs had higher than 17.3 PPG.  Gurley, Bell, Zeke, Kamar

1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

He has looked like this all year. Not sure why people are shocked.

He actually had a good game last week and has always killed PIT.  I think people were expecting a little more this week.

Just now, Chwf3rd said:

He actually had a good game last week and has always killed PIT.  I think people were expecting a little more this week

Was more referring to how he has looked and not fantasy numbers. He has been slow all year. Still has good hands and is huge, so good games are bound to happen.

He'll retire after the year I think.

This one hurt guys. I thought he was going to beast this year I really did.  My playoff run likely came to an end last night and my long days of keeping Gronk are over.  He treated me well the past 4 years as a keeper but this year was too hard to deal with.

And for that reason, I'm out. 

2 minutes ago, Heizz said:

With Gordon out -> more targets to Gronk?

Thinking abt flexing for the ship.

Hadn't thought about this, but makes sense.  Still pretty dicey and I'm only rolling with him bc I have no other options at TE.

1 hour ago, affliction said:

Gordon out = More White and Burk targets

He was getting doubled wiith Gordon now teams will triple team him 

He hasn't even been effective this season. Gronk checked out a while ago.

5 hours ago, Heizz said:

With Gordon out -> more targets to Gronk?

Thinking abt flexing for the ship.

Nope.

Remember when people were saying Gordon and Edelman’s return would help Gronk? Well it didn’t, and now that Gordon is out we’ll likely see Gronk return to the form he had at the beginning of the season, which was still washed up and done.

• Haha 2