NBC Sports Edge Forums

Luke Kornet 2017-2018 Season Outlook

16 minutes ago, Travis Burten said:

He's a better player than Kanter. 

Rule #1 in Fantasy Basketball: 

1) ALWAYS add a player that is better than the guy in front of him, especially after the ASB. Why? Because you'll be ahead of the curve 

Lol. Just no. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy:   Will give this guy his minutes: How could he not?  

Wait just a minute .Are you telling me you are gonna walk into the Luke Kornet thread and bad mouth Luke Kornet ? Disrespect Luke Freakin Kornet in his own house ???   understand this ,the K

This thread is going to be hilarious to come back to in a couple of weeks when he isnt playing at all. 

4 hours ago, jeffr913 said:

I just dropped Rozier for him lol

ugh...hmmm.... ok give me your rationale ...I have a gut feeling here too but i need concrete decision making because if my opponent scoops Rozzay and he lights me up and Kornet gets a DNP-hornaCDek I'm going to lose my $#!% so tell me whyyyy (Backstreet Boys)

Edited by dfstout
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, dfstout said:

ugh...hmmm.... ok give me your rationale ...I have agut feeling here too but i need concrete decsiion making because if my opponent scoops Rozzay and he lights me up and Kornet gets a DNP-hornaCDek I'm going to lose my $#!% so tell me whyyyy (Backstreet Boys)

The rationale is the same as playing the lottery. Nothing else. This guy has a little chance to succeed, but if he does, the prize is big. Classic risk/reward assessment.

Bottom line: Go where your heart takes you lolz

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rush007 said:

Yeah. He looks good. 

There's probably a 100% chance he'll pan out well. Still, the prize is worth the shot. 

Fixed. 

Kornet has played 1 game and already has a 3 page thread on him. We all know a players production is directly related to his Rotoworld forum page count per game. #fantasybasketballanalytics

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Dropped D.Russell for him.   Probably a bad move but i need boards/blks

Russell has been s&it after coming off injury, i would do the same, but i dont have russell and i still want to see how he produces when Kanter comes back. Lets not forget he produced those stats in 22 minutes. If i remember there was guy Khem Birch who had 1 amazing game and he also had 3 page thread, well bismack and vucevic is still in orlando.

30 minutes ago, rush007 said:

The rationale is the same as playing the lottery. Nothing else. This guy has a little chance to succeed, but if he does, the prize is big. Classic risk/reward assessment.

Bottom line: Go where your heart takes you lolz

ok.......I did it!!!!!:ph34r::wub:

Edited by dfstout
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, dfstout said:

ugh...hmmm.... ok give me your rationale ...I have a gut feeling here too but i need concrete decision making because if my opponent scoops Rozzay and he lights me up and Kornet gets a DNP-hornaCDek I'm going to lose my $#!% so tell me whyyyy (Backstreet Boys)

Because Roziers upside is not the same as this guys once Marcus Smart returns. Those good nights last week (when I added) he was playing in a lineup without Kyrie and Smart

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Posters laughed when I added Markkhanen and Dinwiddie too.
They also laughed when I dropped James Johnson.

Laugh now cry later.

But Markannen and Dinwiddie are wildly different circumstances. Both guys had two people ahead of them, both of which couldn’t play (Lin + deangelo, Portis + mirotic). They were therefor thrust into starting roles. I don’t remember anybody laughing at those adds. They were clear-cut wins.

UniKornet has KOQ and Kanter to deal with. I’d love to be wrong and see him get the starting role because development is key. But guys, please remember we are dealin with the New York Knicks here.

Edited by mcflywalker
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Travis Burten said:

He's a better player than Kanter. 

Rule #1 in Fantasy Basketball: 

1) ALWAYS add a player that is better than the guy in front of him, especially after the ASB. Why? Because you'll be ahead of the curve 

Liked for all the wrong reasons?

4 hours ago, mcflywalker said:

Damn, he’s the top yahoo add. I was hoping he’d stay under the radar until his next game, but even the lacking title of this thread sticks out among the others.

haha i was too excited about this dude when i was making this thread that i forgot to put the usual in the thread name

Lets see if I can claim him in my league and I hope he can get the C position too, right now only a PF on espn...and last but not least, I hope Kanter breaks both of his legs *evil smiley face*

6 minutes ago, tallball said:

He is O'Quinn's backup. Nothing to see here.

yeah, he is but tbh his skillset for a big man perfectly fits today’s NBA narrative...if he gets a real shot, I can see him being atleast a great role player

• Like 1