NBC Sports Edge Forums

Who should I keep? Elfrid or Lou Williams WHIR

I was able to grab Elfrid Payton off the wire and he seems to be in a good spot with Phoenix.  He'll get all the minutes that he can handle.  I also have Lou Williams who is having a great season but his numbers have dipped a little since the trade brought in Harris.  

Who would you keep?  Elfrid or Lou?

WHIR...

This a 5 team 9 cat league and it's only for this year.  I have 3 total PG's at the moment. Kyle Lowry, Lou and just picked up Elfrid but will have to let one of them go as we start back playing games.  We pick up and drop daily so it's about who can get me the most fantasy points right now.  It's a double double league also so that's another reason I'm considering Elfrid even though his sample size is very small with Phoenix thus far.  But he has put great numbers against two very good western teams... 

1 hour ago, Cominup said:

This a 5 team 9 cat league and it's only for this year.  I have 3 total PG's at the moment. Kyle Lowry, Lou and just picked up Elfrid but will have to let one of them go as we start back playing games.  We pick up and drop daily so it's about who can get me the most fantasy points right now.  It's a double double league also so that's another reason I'm considering Elfrid even though his sample size is very small with Phoenix thus far.  But he has put great numbers against two very good western teams... 

I refuse to believe you don't have anyone worse than Lou Williams to drop