NBC Sports Edge Forums

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 19

The week 18 Waiver Wire Touts thread, is for naming Waiver Wire pickups for the week and beyond. General player discussion belongs in player threads.

Add/Drop questions, How do you rank these guys, Who should I pickup?, etc...

Those type of questions need to be posted in the Assistant Coach Forum.

Cool Stories about your team, belong in the 2017-2018 Cool Story Bro thread.

For next week, here are what I could think on top of my head:

1.) JJ Barea - he's strung up 3 solid games since the break, and has a 4-game week coming up. He's a good streamer for assists, with a bit of 3's and steals. I added him for next week in my ESPN.

2.) Mario Hezonja - he was able to get minutes, even with Vuc and AG back. In fact, they had a no-PG lineup with AG acting as the point forward. He's a sneaky add for steals, with a 4-game week coming up.

3.) Trey Burke - the guard version and the other half of the Walking Bucket duo of the NY Knicks. Mudiay and Frank aren't cutting it, so give him a look. Run, don't walk.

4.) Sacramento Kings players - if Hield and Bogdan are still on your wire, grab them ASAP. They're translating their All-Star performances back to the real court. The 5-game week is also juicy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Skal Labissierie? Has gotten 26 mins last 2 games since returning from injury but hasn't done much so far. 

do people like his outlook? can he be a hold during fantasy playoffs?

He's not bad. I think his upside is rather limited, but the Sacramento schedule is very appealing. 

Bell is another option. He may even get to start soon.

i hope i didn't make the wrong decisions of holding Satoransky and Jarrett Allen over John Collins and Bogdan. Depends on build for sure but sure hurts to see them go off. This is before the news of the Illy buyout. But I felt Sato over Bogdan as Bogdan is great but has consistency issues. Will keep a big eye for Nwaba this week and today. If he has a 3rd productive game, can't not give him a look. 

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic