• Haha 1
19 hours ago, GriffeySwag said:

-Asks for opinions

-Everyone tells you it's not veto worthy

-Convinces people in his league to veto, lying and saying it's collusion

Thanks for wasting everyone's time.

Gotta do what you gotta do to get the money 

33 minutes ago, Mobdad said:

Curious who you think is getting the better side of the deal.  I would want the Drummond side.

I said the Drummond side wins by a mile because it’s a double double league, so he’s ranked #2 and Marc’s ranked #10, Lonzo is mid. 

The guy with Drummond is in last place while the guy with Marc Gasol was in first by 3 games so I pulled the collusion card, sue me lol 

40 minutes ago, JohnnyTsunami said:

I said the Drummond side wins by a mile because it’s a double double league, so he’s ranked #2 and Marc’s ranked #10, Lonzo is mid. 

The guy with Drummond is in last place while the guy with Marc Gasol was in first by 3 games so I pulled the collusion card, sue me lol 

Do what you want

But you cant be veto'ing trades you dont agree with because you want to help yourself win unless you want to watch every member of your league walk out the door..

Tell them im expanding my league next year ill be happy to have more people

10 minutes ago, JaydensGuys said:

Do what you want

But you cant be veto'ing trades you dont agree with because you want to help yourself win unless you want to watch every member of your league walk out the door..

Tell them im expanding my league next year ill be happy to have more people

You need 4 votes to veto, meaning 3 other people thought it was unfair, and no ones walking out the door lol. It’s fantasy basketball not bible camp. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyTsunami said:

You need 4 votes to veto, meaning 3 other people thought it was unfair, and no ones walking out the door lol. It’s fantasy basketball not bible camp. 

That doesnt mean a thing, they could be sour that they wanted the player or its players all close to them that are pissed because they improved their team. The trade is close enough that its just a bad trade, not veto worthy at all.. Why did you come on here and ask and every single reply said not to veto and you did anyway, waste of time.

And you admitted you did it to improve your chances and claimed collusion even though you believed it wasnt.

It's not collusion or veto-worthy imo but if the last guy is definitely not making it into the playoffs then that requires some consideration. My league has chosen to not trade with the last-place guy because it won't benefit him in anyway since he forsure can't make it into playoffs.

It depends on the situation. Is the guy trading just trading to give one team what they want? It's fair, but if one team is a 1seed and the other is 9th in the league, it seems fishy. Unless its a keeper/dynasty. 

Would you mind helping me out on my post?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/694539-need-help-fine-tuning-team-for-championship-whir/