NBC Sports Edge Forums

Yahoo 12 team H2H Dynasty Auction League needs one replacement owner

Very fun Yahoo H2H 6x6 (standard 5x5 + Holds and OPS) dynasty auction league needs 1 replacement owner to take over for a current team. We have contracts + minor league draft. 

Here's the Constitution and the open team. Fantastic contracts in Robbie Ray ($5 this year) and James Paxton ($8 this year), plus Ronald Acuna in the minors, along with Willy Adames, Colin Moran, and Franklin Barreto. Not a ton of contracts, so you'll have lots of money to throw around in the auction. Plus, you'll have the 4th pick in the MiLB draft.

The only vastly different thing we do is the auction, which we do as a slow auction on LeagueSafe. Here's an example of one currently ongoing. It's quite fun and I actually like it better than the normal auction, as you can pivot if a player gets too expensive and move onto another guy. 

It's legitimately the most fun league I'm in. Once we fill this last spot, we'll be ready to rock. Shoot me an email at shadynastyleague at gmail dot com for more info or with any questions.

Thanks!