NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chances are, one of the following SP will end up being my SP1. If all three were available, who would you go with? How would you rank them? This is for a 12-team points league where innings and wins are important (+10 for wins and -5 for losses).

Greinke, Verlander, Darvish

Leave a link and I will help you in return.

Man that's tough, if I had to choose I would say Verlander because he has the best chance to win 20 games of this group and the Astros will be throwing him a ton because he's only got a couple years left on his contract.

I really like all 3 though. Greinke has been such a stud most of his career, look at his 2015 season!  Yu still probably hasn't had his best season yet, so....your call dude

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Chances are, one of the following SP will end up being my SP1. If all three were available, who would you go with? How would you rank them? This is for a 12-team points league where innings and wins are important (+10 for wins and -5 for losses).

greinke, darvish, verlander

That is super tight particularly since the format most boosts the riskiest pitcher for health (Darvish) and riskiest for performance (Verlander) with the boost coming from a notoriously variable stat.  That said, I would personally go Grienke, Darvish, Verlander.  

On 2018-03-10 at 5:29 AM, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

JV, Yu then Grienke.