NBC Sports Edge Forums

Leonard Fournette 2018 Outlook

fakespike

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Not happening. He injured the same hamstring which had him out two weeks. They said they brought him back too early then. So, they definitely aren't bringing him back early now. Plus, they have a Week 9 Bye. So, it would be foolish for them to bring him back until after then.

You;re probably right. Unless Yeldon gets injured they won't force him back before the bye

16 minutes ago, ragrag said:

Hope he sits up until week 13 if needed.  Just need a 100% Fournette for 3 weeks at the end of the year.

At this point, that's all we can really ask and hope for. All may be forgiven if he helps me to a title. :lol:

1 hour ago, koreaonaboat said:

You;re probably right. Unless Yeldon gets injured they won't force him back before the bye

wouldn't surprise me to see if suit up for emergency purposes starting in week 7.  they are out of RBs on that roster

3 minutes ago, fruitjacket said:

Probably just for depth. They lost Grant too correct?

Yes lol idk why people are acting like this has anything to do with Fournette. They just lost Grant for the season. Depth signing sheesh.

36 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Jags just signed Jamaal Charles, I'm doubting we see Fournette for a while now

probably week 10 - which everyone here has speculated since he left the game 

39 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Jags just signed Jamaal Charles, I'm doubting we see Fournette for a while now

they needed to add an RB, sure Charles can emerge with a role if they have more injury but at this point it is merely a signing so  they have another body at the position.  they were down to like 2 players.  and Charles makes more sense than a guy like Gilly because Charles can probably still work in space catching a ball in the flat, he can basically replace the role Grant would have spelling Yeldon while Fournette is out.

2 hours ago, jagsfan05 said:

I don't own him but Jags fan here. Just wanted to stop by and see if I can help you guys in any way. Feel free to ask questions if you have them.

After he returns what do you think the reason will be for him being out by halftime?

Archived