Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Julio Jones 2018 Outlook


smeeze

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HTM said:

Good night but robbed of that 52 yard gain... that sucks. 

That and a bunch of horrendous red zone passes from Ryan. Per the usual.

 

 

Just remember that he'd be going top 5 in drafts if not for the flaws of the supporting cast around him. That's why we get him in the 10-15 pick range after all

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lolcopter said:

 

that bobbling one? pretty sure that counted

 

They reviewed it and said the incomplete call on the field stands... def didn't get those points in my league.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, atrium said:

That and a bunch of horrendous red zone passes from Ryan. Per the usual.

 

 

Just remember that he'd be going top 5 in drafts if not for the flaws of the supporting cast around him. That's why we get him in the 10-15 pick range after all

 

I got him at 18 :)... took him over OBJ though so I'll probably struggle with that all season 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HTM said:

 

I got him at 18 :)... took him over OBJ though so I'll probably struggle with that all season 

I don't think you can go wrong with either of them. Your league must have gone hella RB heavy to let both Julio and OBJ drop down to the 18th pick though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great FF game. Wish I had him. Ready for a big year. 

 

Non FF glasses on...dude can go from great to an all timer. Just need to get it right where it matters. Even as a Saints fan. Watching the 28-3. Watching last year. Reading all off-season that red zone was a huge point of emphasis. Just so cringeworthy watching him near the endzone. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just the fact that they took him out almost every play in the red zone and then forced it to him between double teams down there with the game on the line. I like how he’s lining up in different spots but his red zone usage is ridiculous. 

 

No way you take your best WR out of the game that many times in goal line situations. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, atrium said:

I don't think you can go wrong with either of them. Your league must have gone hella RB heavy to let both Julio and OBJ drop down to the 18th pick though.

Recency bias is a powerful force.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, atrium said:

I don't think you can go wrong with either of them. Your league must have gone hella RB heavy to let both Julio and OBJ drop down to the 18th pick though.

 

Yea it went super RB heavy... 
 

1st rd: Gurley, Bell, Elliot, Kamara, A. Rodgers, D. Johnson, Brown, Barkley, Fournette, Hunt
2nd rd: Cook, Gordon, Howard, Hopkins, McCoy, Freeman, McCaffrey, Jones, OBJ, Ajayi  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HTM said:

 

Yea it went super RB heavy... 
 

1st rd: Gurley, Bell, Elliot, Kamara, A. Rodgers, D. Johnson, Brown, Barkley, Fournette, Hunt
2nd rd: Cook, Gordon, Howard, Hopkins, McCoy, Freeman, McCaffrey, Jones, OBJ, Ajayi  

Ajayi at 20? These don't appear to be the most seasoned fantasy football vets...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, atrium said:

Ajayi at 20? These don't appear to be the most seasoned fantasy football vets...

 

Eh, some take it more seriously than others... RB's murdered it last year so this year they all went super fast

 

Ajayi did get 20 pts tonight.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...