NBC Sports Edge Forums

14 team 9 cat h2h

here is my team:

Lowry,

Harris, D. Mitchell, J Rich

Durant, T Prince

Ibaka, Markieff, Bjelica, Nance

Marc, WCS, BroLo

I am in the 2nd round of my playoffs. We have 2 week matchups so pretty much after this week only 3 weeks left of my season. I think I can beat this team I am playing but it might end up close. I dropped DJA for Bjelica because I am so mediocre at assist. If Klay was back by March 26th, then he is for sure worth it, but I have to win this matchup on top of drop a good player.

So Should I claim Klay... if so who do I drop???

I'd probably hold. It sounds like they are going to re-evaluate him on Mar 22nd. That could mean +/- a week or two depending on that prognosis. I guess it comes down to how confident you feel about going into your following match up. From what you've explained in regards to your scheduling, sounds like you won't have klay for rest of current match up and potentially maybe a week into your next matchup. 

That being said, I'd probably drop nance if i knew i was going to make it into the finals and have the crew to withhold maybe a week of no klay. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, chewchewski said:

I'd probably hold. It sounds like they are going to re-evaluate him on Mar 22nd. That could mean +/- a week or two depending on that prognosis. I guess it comes down to how confident you feel about going into your following match up. From what you've explained in regards to your scheduling, sounds like you won't have klay for rest of current match up and potentially maybe a week into your next matchup. 

That being said, I'd probably drop nance if i knew i was going to make it into the finals and have the crew to withhold maybe a week of no klay. 

any specific reason for Nance over the others? Is it K Love?

He is not playing tonight, so if I am dropping I might as well get to it