NBC Sports Edge Forums

Quinn Cook 2017-2018 Season Outlook

No love for the playoff streamer of the year? Hah

In all seriousness, guy plays the first day of next week, and you can swap him for games after. Should help you get that early lead in week 2 (or whatever week you’re in) of playoffs.

1 hour ago, lacit1707 said:

his usefulness killed now that curry is back tomorrow?

I think it depends on how they use him since they're still missing their other star players. I could still see him getting some good minutes, but not sure about his usage rate.  

1 hour ago, basseffect said:

I think it depends on how they use him since they're still missing their other star players. I could still see him getting some good minutes, but not sure about his usage rate.  

i hear ya. had to drop with the uncertainty. getting killed in my matchup

Love me some Quinn to continue cooking.  Looks like he can run the point, so even if any of the other big guns come back, should only make him thrive more working with the champion caliber players raising his competition levels up for the stretch.  Could be a real opportunity for Cook moving forward especially with all of the remaining 3 not really capable of running the point.  I would run to the waiver IMMEDIATELY!!

KD probable for Thursday; as is Draymond. Klay possible for this weekend. What impact we think this has on Cook? At a minimum, I think expectations might need to be tempered...

source: Warriors beat writer

Edited by hlee145
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, hlee145 said:

KD probable for Thursday; as is Draymond. Klay possible for this weekend. What impact we think this has on Cook? At a minimum, I think expectations might need to be tempered...

source: Warriors beat writer

Looks like a lot of guesswork and it appears he's already 0/1

• Haha 2