Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Vent & Rant Thread 2018


colepenhagen

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is less a vent than just an oddity. But since the All-Star break I've streamed Albert Pujols in search of homers, and I promptly got a steal. This week I stream Greg Allen in search of steals, and he hits a homer in the first game. Maybe I'll stream Bartolo next week and get a save?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a stressful time of year for me in fantasy.  Getting ready for baseball playoffs, while also having to actually pay attention to football as drafts amp up.  Don't have to deal with this overlap at the beginning of baseball season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Such a stressful time of year for me in fantasy.  Getting ready for baseball playoffs, while also having to actually pay attention to football as drafts amp up.  Don't have to deal with this overlap at the beginning of baseball season.

Haha every year I feel this way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost Chris Sale, James Paxton, Corey Knebel, Hector Rondon, and possibly Cody Allen after last night's game along with George Springer and Tommy Pham. Wilson Ramos barely exists too.

 

On top of that, facing Kendrys Morales this week.

Link to post
Share on other sites

^heaney proved you right

 

Verge of missing the playoffs!  Look at 3-6 (top 4 get in, I am 4th).  Last weekend of Reg season is here right now!!!

 

Davis Glove III 8112.50
Bayou Bengalz 8110.33
Playaz Club 8108.83
That's a Winner 7991.67

Link to post
Share on other sites

same... started year 9-2 and then this happens when I lost trout, judge, correa, Bryant. have to win next week or im out

 

3 logo Rhody Rams Loss 2 - 8
14 logo I'mStealingTheTowels Loss 4 - 6
15 logo Amish Rake Fight Loss 2 - 6
16 logo Nomenklatura 9 Win 6 - 4
17 logo VP2 Loss 3 - 5
18 logo Abba On The Jukebox Loss 2 - 7
19 logo Save This! (250) (8) Loss 2 - 8
20 logo Lead Hill Tigers Loss 1 - 9
21 logo Death Star Bombers   3 - 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, colepenhagen said:

same... started year 9-2 and then this happens when I lost trout, judge, correa, Bryant. have to win next week or im out

 

3 logo Rhody Rams Loss 2 - 8
14 logo I'mStealingTheTowels Loss 4 - 6
15 logo Amish Rake Fight Loss 2 - 6
16 logo Nomenklatura 9 Win 6 - 4
17 logo VP2 Loss 3 - 5
18 logo Abba On The Jukebox Loss 2 - 7
19 logo Save This! (250) (8) Loss 2 - 8
20 logo Lead Hill Tigers Loss 1 - 9
21 logo Death Star Bombers   3 - 7

 

 

How do you get trout, judge, correa, Bryant all on the same team?

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, jstep13 said:

 

 

How do you get trout, judge, correa, Bryant all on the same team?

drafted correa and bryant

 

trade correa and acuna for trout when acuna was called up

traded my gleyber and Porcello to get back correa 

traded votto mikolas upton for judge

 

also own trea and Kershaw (moved c seager, pham, b ham preseason and moved cole for Kershaw when Kershaw went down

not that it matters as my team is in shambles without judge (need trout, Bryant, correa to give me something next week or im done)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

wow lost avg because yahoo just missed an at bat from Contreras? WTF? how is that possible?

Wont there be one of those "corrected stats" bulletins (that annoyingly stays on your team page for a week?) Yahoo is pretty gold for that if they mess up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you serious!!!?  Giolito has been great since his adjustments, shuts down the Red Sox, and then I pick him up to fill out a spot in the backend of my rotation after a trade and he couldn't even get out of the second inning.  Story of my whole #$#$$ing second half of this #$#%ing season.    Can't do a damn thing to fix my ratios after implosions right before the break. Get great pitching to actually make some progress in the ratios, and then somebody goes out and lays a giant turd and there that goes. You've got to be kidding me, especially against the Tigers...................

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...