NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ezekiel Elliott 2018 Outlook

56 minutes ago, ccimore said:

Maybe, but he's been mediocre for 3 straight games now.  He personally killed at least 3 drives today.  Dropped a 3rd down pass, negated a catch by stopping out of bounds, and fumbled the ball.  Overrated.

OUTSTANDING analysis. OUTSTANDING.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should get banned for this 

Shut your whore mouth 

He came through for us when we needed him in a tough matchup.     I appreciate the effort, you ugly little Ewok.  Keep up the great work. 👌🏻

Posted Images

As much as I’d love a 30 point game, I’m really liking his consistency. Dallas’ offense doesn’t look great and Zeke is still putting up nice numbers. The fumble and out of bounds catching wasn’t ideal, but been a weird week in sports. Cleveland, Buffalo, Tennessee, Old Dominion, Detroit and Tiger Woods all won. Pretty insane. 

WIth Lev Bell and DJ this year, I'm still happy that I have this constant points that Zeke provides. I really like having a RB that puts his 15 point up no matter what.

Would I prefer a Kamara who puts up 30+ on average, sure, but that's not how this game works.

He’s been solid the first 3 weeks but Linehan and Garret need to get together and come up with more creative ways to get Elliot the ball. Obviously they won’t turn into McVay overnight but take some inspiration. Zeke is probably the top weapon in the passing game for the Cowboys and they need to find creative ways to get him the ball in space. This is no longer the 2016 O-line who can overpower and outblock everyone one-on-one and make huge holes even when the defense knows you’re going to run the ball. For instance the TD “pass” to Austin on the goaline genuinely supprised me because it was a creative way to get someone the ball now they just need to design plays like that for Zeke.

Edit: also today was just a very unlucky day had he ran that route 3 inches farther to the left he has 180 and a TD and there isn’t a single complaint in this thread. 

Edited by Ddam2013

Linehan is garbage. Garrett is garbage. Dak is garbage. The offense besides Zeke is garbage. They need to trade for someone at wideout or go crawling back to Dez at this point because a plastic bag could cover their receivers with no trouble.

18 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Linehan is garbage. Garrett is garbage. Dak is garbage. The offense besides Zeke is garbage. They need to trade for someone at wideout or go crawling back to Dez at this point because a plastic bag could cover their receivers with no trouble.

You had me until dez

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

You had me until dez

I’m fairly confident a washed up Dez would make more of an impact than Cole freaking Beasley as the teams WR1. He at least knows the offense already. Who else could they even trade for?

• tonycpsu changed the title to Ezekiel Elliott 2018 Outlook