• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should get banned for this 

Shut your whore mouth 

He came through for us when we needed him in a tough matchup.     I appreciate the effort, you ugly little Ewok.  Keep up the great work. 👌🏻

Posted Images

Watch Elliott starting at the 1:57 mark for my example from earlier about him just being flat out lazy. There were a handful of other plays during the game where he did the exact same thing.

Will that impact his fantasy production? Probably not but it's annoying to watch and I'm sure his coaches/teammates notice too.

3 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

Bye next week .. hopefully will regroup. Cowboys need to trade for a WR.

WSH just stacked the box.. 

his volume keeps him top 5..

Amari Cooper is calling. Beasley isn't striking fear into anyone heart.

• Like 1

The Cowboys offense is just so bland and vanilla.

Got a mini Cam Newton down around the goaline to vulture touchdowns too (feel for McCaffrey owners) when they actually get near the GL. 

Redskins do have a tough run D but man I hate watching that offense lol. 

39 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Cowboys o-line is actually complete trash now.

Eh, they’re not as dominant as they’ve been the last couple years, but they’re not trash.

As a Skins fan, I have to say our run defense is ELITE.  Even the Saints didn’t run that well against us in the blowout win.

I watched every snap of this game, and I think they’re biggest mistake was not trying to get Zeke more involved in the passing game. Yes, he got 6 targets, but they really should have done more to make sure he got the ball in space once it was clear the running game wasn’t working. Dak missed him a couple times, and he had one hit him in the face mask in the end zone that was catchable but could have been a better throw.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Eh, they’re not as dominant as they’ve been the last couple years, but they’re not trash.

As a Skins fan, I have to say our run defense is ELITE.  Even the Saints didn’t run that well against us in the blowout win.

I watched every snap of this game, and I think they’re biggest mistake was not trying to get Zeke more involved in the passing game. Yes, he got 6 targets, but they really should have done more to make sure he got the ball in space once it was clear the running game wasn’t working. Dak missed him a couple times, and he had one hit him in the face mask in the end zone that was catchable but could have been a better throw.

Agreed...Dak could have soft tossed that one so it doesn't hurt Zeke's hands to catch

Lets not panic here, it was one game. Even with the bad game today, Zeke is still the 6th highest scoring RB in fantasy and second only to Gurley in rushing yards. He's also seeing like 55% of the offensive touches in Dallas. 

Edited by Dexter75
1 minute ago, Dexter75 said:

Lets not panic here, it was one game. Even with the bad game today, Zeke is still the 6th highest scoring RB in fantasy and second only to Gurley in rushing yards. He's also seeing like 55% of the offensive touches in Dallas. 

True but this is the outcome of a defense taking away the run game and making Dak beat them. This isn't the first and last time this happens.

13 minutes ago, Jpress82 said:

so does the cowboys getting cooper helps Zeke value..Perhaps teams wont crowd the line and have to respect the passing game which can help Zeke moving forward

Yeah I believe it helps his value and production atleast a little bit. It certainly doesn’t hurt it. Hopefully bringing in Cooper opens things up somewhat. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Jpress82 said:

so does the cowboys getting cooper helps Zeke value..Perhaps teams wont crowd the line and have to respect the passing game which can help Zeke moving forward

I hope so.  Cooper does give them at least something in the passing attack that they've been missing, which should make defenses at least look his way.  But I'm not sure his presence alone is that much of a game changer.

21 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I agree with all this other than blaming Dak for hitting Zeke in the face with a ball for a touchdown.

4 hours ago, Starz12345 said:

Is anyone else a little concerned about Zekes schedule leading up to the playoffs? Playoffs is the dream, but we’ve got to get their first. 

Not really, cooper should open things up for Zeke. Even though Cooper isnt the greatest but teams still have to account for him. Cooper can have good days

• Like 1