NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Underrreaction Thread

Magoo

Tommy Pham? 3 strikeouts today, but it's only one game. Owners might drop him after a couple of weeks before he's able to correct his vision. Albeit, he might be one of those guys you're waiting all year for.

Edited by PhilaFanBoy

Does Donaldson count as an overreaction? It is one game and his arm might correct itself in a few games, but I'm already worried after today's game. Drafted at #31 in a 12 team league, really hoping that he would turn it around and put up 1st round value.

Just now, crazyfingers711 said:

Matt Davidson today: 3/4 with 3HR 

WHAT WAS HE DOING WITH THAT 4th AB?  

Send him back down to the minors

I'm not worried.  He's the #1 ranked Davidson is baseball, including the minor leagues.  He should be more consistent going forward than what we saw today.

• Haha 1

While I like the OP's intention, it will spiral into sarcastic attempts at humor. It may already have spiraled out of control. 

I predict the same people joking about studs that have nothing to worry about, will be panicking in said players' threads if this continues for a as little as a week. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, mavsfan23 said:

While I like the OP's intention, it will spiral into sarcastic attempts at humor. It may already have spiraled out of control. 

I predict the same people joking about studs that have nothing to worry about, will be panicking in said players' threads if this continues for a as little as a week. 

Agreed. The 3rd grade level of humor over and over again is really getting old. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Roto4500 said:

Agreed. The 3rd grade level of humor over and over again is really getting old. 

I say this not to point fingers but as a genuine point of discussion. What the heck do you care? Internet forums these days...sheesh. People are  so concerned with the integrity of the forum (reddit being the worst), that highway internet patrolmen are always telling you what is and isn't appropriate content. Relax. Don't click. Don't read. Don't complain. It's just, y'know, uptight. 

Edited by Gandalfthecat

26 minutes ago, Gandalfthecat said:

I say this not to point fingers but as a genuine point of discussion. What the heck do you care? Internet forums these days...sheesh. People are  so concerned with the integrity of the forum (reddit being the worst), that highway internet patrolmen are always telling you what is and isn't appropriate content. Relax. Don't click. Don't read. Don't complain. It's just, y'know, uptight. 

Irony? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gandalfthecat said:

This used to be one of the better forums to come to for advice/trends/data/info to help manage/win your fantasy league. Now it's more of a place for fans of players to come and share their favorite gifs and like eachother's posts (kind of like a wanna be facebook). And it has turned into that kind of place because of this general attitude. "who cares, have fun, don't click, etc."

Have to weed through hundreds of non useful posts to find the hidden occasional gem here now a days. 

• Like 2