NBC Sports Edge Forums

2018 Rotoworld Mock Real League

6 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

I’m well aware, and another reason why I went stud TE early 

What a should have said “I can’t believe the best RB in TEN who fits the new offense much better than Derrick Henry goes so late - especially in PPR”

Bless.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taken out of context, this sounds like backroom chatter on the dark web that should land at least 4 people in jail, 5 if you count me for reading it.   And now it's time for me to come in an

These are the debates I wish this group would have after every pick.  Far more to learn here than dredging through the trash can threads on the regular forum.

how is that parker video more than 15 seconds long?

1 hour ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

RB Dion Lewis 

No idea why he’s still available 

@DocJotc 

I’m fairly sure we both just drafted running backs in a massive timeshare, if either of them hit 250 total touches I will s--- myself.

If there's one thing I always say, it's that you can never have too many Cleveland Browns players... wait, no, that can't be right.

5.01 ZidaneValor - Tom Brady, QB, New England Cheatriots

5.02 predator_05 - Tevin Coleman, RB, Atlanta Falcons

5.03 mrblonde1984 - Marvin Jones, WR, Detroit Lions

5.04 CGoCP - Dion Lewis, RB, Tennessee Titans

5.05 DocJ - Tarik Cohern, RB, DA BEARS

5.06 Ryan81 - Greg Olsen, TE, Carolina Camthers

5.07 FFC - Carlos Hyde, RB, Cleveland Browns

5.08 @1972Miamidolphins

5.09 @Iron-cock

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, DocJ said:

I’m fairly sure we both just drafted running backs in a massive timeshare, if either of them hit 250 total touches I will s--- myself.

No doubt a timeshare, but after reading quite a few things regarding the new TEN offensive coordinator + the fact they made Lewis one of the highest paid backs in the league - me thinks he’s severely underrated, especially in PPR 

Cohen was also in consideration 

35 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

I’m well aware, and another reason why I went stud TE early 

What a should have said “I can’t believe the best RB in TEN who fits the new offense much better than Derrick Henry goes so late - especially in PPR”

lol wtf bro. henry is waaay better. Stop hating

lewis is a 5'5 midget and henry was in the exact same offense at alabama when he won the heisman. you wasted your pick bro. Better luck next year bro.

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Ffc sniped me, give me my boy Jarvis Landry

This dude better not flop or I'll be pissed, I had him pegged as MY wr3 off the board in ppr if he was a fin, taking a big chance with him as a brown, and getting paid

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins
10 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

No doubt a timeshare, but after reading quite a few things regarding the new TEN offensive coordinator + the fact they made Lewis one of the highest paid backs in the league - me thinks he’s severely underrated, especially in PPR 

Cohen was also in consideration 

Fair enough. I have Cohen at 180 touches this year, probably around 1,000 total yards. Howard misses time, Kadie bar the door.

18 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

lol wtf bro. henry is waaay better. Stop hating

lewis is a 5'5 midget and henry was in the exact same offense at alabama when he won the heisman. you wasted your pick bro. Better luck next year bro.

Lewis is also the most elusive RB in the league who the new staff chose to make one of the highest paid RBs in the league - despite the almighty Henry on the team - but ok

https://mobile.twitter.com/JustinFreeman18/status/993852348446408705?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegamenashville.com%2F2018%2F05%2F18%2Fbucks-blog-the-case-for-dion-lewis-as-the-titans-starter%2F

https://mobile.twitter.com/PFF/status/975918857645944833/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/994624540142600193?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegamenashville.com%2F2018%2F05%2F18%2Fbucks-blog-the-case-for-dion-lewis-as-the-titans-starter%2F

(Don’t cry, I like Henry too)

Edited by CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast

6 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Are the Jamaal Charles comps legit? Don’t watch much of USC 

Nah. Charles had better footwork and change of direction. That doesn't mean Jones can't be a good running back though.

• Thanks 1

Anyone who needs to leave picks can do so.  I won’t be the first of you awake, but I’m up by 5 am PST on work days so I check once when I wake up and then I’m online most of the day at work.

2 hours ago, Winky said:

Atta guy...

Had to do it.  My second player coming back from injury, but they paid for a QB, they paid to add to that O-line.  I’ll take the security blanket receiver.  His floor should be solid for my WR3, and he could have some definite upside in the mid to high-end WR2.