NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Chance Adams SP NYY

Slatykamora

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, KingSciarrillo said:

Tanaka to the DL. Get this kid some starts now let's go

Knowing them, they probably will just use one of the fill-ins they have used all season even though he has nothing left to prove in AAA.  His walk total is a little high, but it's nothing that bad.

• 7 months later...

Forgive me if there is already a thread for him but could not find one. Any chance that he gets a call up for CC Sabathia's next start? That I can see Adams is the most MLB ready pitching prospect in The Yankees system.

Edited by avatoot

3 hours ago, avatoot said:

Forgive me if there is already a thread for him but could not find one. Any chance that he gets a call up for CC Sabathia's next start? That I can see Adams is the most MLB ready pitching prospect in The Yankees system.

Yeah there is for sure another thread already running for him. Dude is a top 100 prospect so pretty much no way there couldn’t be. 

He could be part of the early group coming up this season. It will eventually come down to him and Sheffield fighting for a spot. But it won’t be right now because of the CC injury. They have already brought up their crop today and he wasn’t one of them. 

33 minutes ago, exzacly909 said:

Yeah there is for sure another thread already running for him. Dude is a top 100 prospect so pretty much no way there couldn’t be. 

He could be part of the early group coming up this season. It will eventually come down to him and Sheffield fighting for a spot. But it won’t be right now because of the CC injury. They have already brought up their crop today and he wasn’t one of them. 

Those call ups are all relievers though. Just thought he might be an option since he was battling for a rotation spot during Spring Training.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, urban2014 said:

What happened to this guy, and why is everyone else getting promoted while he is still in the minors? 

Have you seen his AAA stats this year?  Walking too many guys, giving up a ton of Hrs.  That's a recipe for disaster in Yankee Stadium.

• Like 1