NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Hunter Harvey 2018 Outlook

• tonycpsu changed the title to Hunter Harvey 2018 Outlook

Kind of a confusing move to me. Even if he is “rested” I feel like he hasn’t thrown more than like 50 innings ever. Not sure why they are even messing with him, let’s just see if he can make it through a season first. 

But it is the Orioles.. and it is a pitcher... so never mind this all makes sense. 

• Root Admin
Just now, exzacly909 said:

Kind of a confusing move to me. Even if he is “rested” I feel like he hasn’t thrown more than like 50 innings ever. Not sure why they are even messing with him, let’s just see if he can make it through a season first. 

But it is the Orioles.. and it is a pitcher... so never mind this all makes sense. 

He'll probably only be up for a day or two..... reads like their pen is gassed.  They pushed Bundy tonight (for early in the season), so they need some guys that can take innings possibly....

I wouldn't get excited at this time.  

9 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

He'll probably only be up for a day or two..... reads like their pen is gassed.  They pushed Bundy tonight (for early in the season), so they need some guys that can take innings possibly....

I wouldn't get excited at this time.  

Yeah, I posted initially and then saw the second tweet a few minutes afterwards

The fact they are considering him this early in the year most likely points to a permanent call up later on if performance allows it.