NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keeping an eye on:    Garrett Richards v. Jakob Junis for Richard's Curveball and if Junis' lack of third pitch (at least as we've seen to date) starts to show signs of causing problems.

I like what I saw despite the results tonight. Ton of movement.

Watching the Dodgers broadcast and they just announced that Walker left with the dreaded forearm tightness.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, the real donny baseball said:

Anybody got a handle on the Cards-Reds weather?

• ORANGE STL @ CIN - 

There actually will be a tight window where we could fit this game in between two different storms. Risky? For sure... but not impossible. Maybe a GPP stack if you are feeling like rolling the dice and getting them low-owned (so long as you understand there is PPD risk)

1 minute ago, nygiantsfan913 said:
  • ORANGE STL @ CIN - 

There actually will be a tight window where we could fit this game in between two different storms. Risky? For sure... but not impossible. Maybe a GPP stack if you are feeling like rolling the dice and getting them low-owned (so long as you understand there is PPD risk)

I saw that but Roth is getting married today and said there won't be any updates.

• Like 2

Some line-up alerts.  Schoop placed on DL but Hanley back for O's-Sox game.  Nolan Arendo starts his 5 game suspension today.

After the two PPDs the remaining three games to monitor weather wise are StL v Cin, Atl v Cubs and Tor v Cle.  Also LAA v KC could be delayed but probably worked in.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory