NBC Sports Edge Forums

3 hours ago, South Carolina said:

Perhaps you missed Captain Corn Rows kick Saric in the nuts or the other non calls. Stop being a homer. The Refs weren't why your team lost. The Sixers owned them in the 4th, say it! 

James Johnson is a real tough guy. Both teams were physical. Winslow's face was busted open and J-Rich can barely walk now, but not one word out of them. It case you didn't know ( of course you wouldn't ) that's playoff basketball. The Sixers are just a bunch of crybabies just like their fans. I guess I would be a crybaby too if my franchise were perennial tankers.

All these years of losing definitely takes a toll. How about winning some form of a championship before thinking you're hot sh*t lol.

It was fun seeing old man Wade put that G-League bum Justin Anderson or whatever his name is in his place too.

Hey, I have no problem saying it like I did a few post above. The Sixers are flat out better in the 4th. I'm not trippin over this. We're one splash FA signing away from returning to the Finals. Heat Culture.

If you're a Sixers fan, good luck at your one shot since LeBron seems the most vulnerable ever and Boston are a wheelchair team lol.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We get it. You don’t like Lebron. 

How could you not hate the Warriors, that was one of the most satisfying wins ever. Cannot wait for this snake Warriors fake "dynasty" to be destroyed before it even happens by Lebron shrewdly going t

Kawhi was top 15 in WS/48, top 20 in VORP.  TD was still top 10 in Def Win Shares.  Spurs had 5 players in top 50 in PER.  They had 8 guys in the top 80 in WS/48 playing over .140 ball.  The Spurs wer

Posted Images

I’m glad Milwaukee finally realized they needed more Delladova and more Thon Maker. Defense wins championships. Now if only the can figure out that they need more Brogdon and less Bledsoe then they will really have something.

5 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

James Johnson is a real tough guy. Both teams were physical. Winslow's face was busted open and J-Rich can barely walk now, but not one word out of them. It case you didn't know ( of course you wouldn't ) that's playoff basketball. The Sixers are just a bunch of crybabies just like their fans. I guess I would be a crybaby too if my franchise were perennial tankers.

All these years of losing definitely takes a toll. How about winning some form of a championship before thinking you're hot sh*t lol.

It was fun seeing old man Wade put that G-League bum Justin Anderson or whatever his name is in his place too.

Hey, I have no problem saying it like I did a few post above. The Sixers are flat out better in the 4th. I'm not trippin over this. We're one splash FA signing away from returning to the Finals. Heat Culture.

If you're a Sixers fan, good luck at your one shot since LeBron seems the most vulnerable ever and Boston are a wheelchair team lol.

Where was there a foul on Embiid there? All 3 were going for a loose ball. The big man took out 2. Wasn't a foul. It was bad luck for them but not a foul.

1 hour ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I’m glad Milwaukee finally realized they needed more Delladova and more Thon Maker. Defense wins championships. Now if only the can figure out that they need more Brogdon and less Bledsoe then they will really have something.

The refs help too. 

5 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Dellavedova has continued being a car wreck. They should be starting Maker at this point.

Thon Maker!  Lots of people left this dude for dead this season, for good reason.  Good for him. 

Hopefully he can maintain a role, if/when Henson returns.  I'm thinking he has done enough to at least continue to be a factor in this series.  

Edited by RealityBasketball

rwb is an idiot. ballhog can’t back up his word, and trying to hurt players from opposing team. the way he grabbed or pulled crowder’s arm in that 4th quarter was very dangerous and could have resulted in a serious shoulder injury

OKC if they lose this series need to realize who will they keep, Carmelo or “Playoff” P. One of them has to go. I don’t understand why Corey Brewer didn’t play the majority of the 4th over Carmelo, he has been your defensive stopper and scorer in lieu of Roberson being out.

However, with that said. Donovan Mitchell even though it was an ugly way to get 33 points, you dominated! I got to give credit where credit is due. He is a baller and did better than Westbrook and Melo combined!

5 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

OKC if they lose this series need to realize who will they keep, Carmelo or “Playoff” P. One of them has to go. I don’t understand why Corey Brewer didn’t play the majority of the 4th over Carmelo, he has been your defensive stopper and scorer in lieu of Roberson being out.

However, with that said. Donovan Mitchell even though it was an ugly way to get 33 points, you dominated! I got to give credit where credit is due. He is a baller and did better than Westbrook and Melo combined!

Carmelo Anthony is probably the worst player who’s perceived as being good in the last decade of sports.  This guy legitimately sucks.  He’s one of the worst defenders of all time.  His shot selection is s***.  His whole game is based on volume.  Allen Iverson was same way but at least he’d pick the pocket of a guard with his elite steal skills and was an A+ slasher to rim.  Thunder were much better off going big with Adams-Kanter and Westbrook-George.  Sam Presti made a terrible mistake. 

Edited by Cmilne23

okc doesn't really have the luxury to make that choice, doesn't melo have a player option? because if he does, he is cashing that in. And on the other hand, PG13 is unrestricted FA so he controls his own destiny

• Like 1
On 4/22/2018 at 11:34 AM, Trench Mob said:

Sorry to break the news to you but Philly isn't going anywhere. They are going to be around for a long time. Simmons and Embiid are Superstars. What is there to look forward to in Miami? Captain Cornrows?? Really? They can't even sellout playoff games.

• Like 1
On 4/22/2018 at 8:34 AM, Trench Mob said:

Lol? Breaking: Philadelphia has a rookie better than anybody on your roster. I still haven't decided if your best player is Josh Richardson or Kelly Olynyk. Miami won't be coming anywhere near the Finals anytime soon.

Edited by miasma16
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I’m trying to figure out who has been the most dissapointing this playoff season. 

My Top 3:

1. Carmelo

2. Bledsoe

3. Whiteside

All have been equally bad. But I think Whiteside & Melo are 1a/1b.

Don't think Melo was disappointing at all, he just sucks. I would probably say it's Lillard. Whiteside and Bledsoe are probably right behind him though.

35 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I’m trying to figure out who has been the most dissapointing this playoff season. 

My Top 3:

1. Carmelo

2. Bledsoe

3. Whiteside

Ha, those three were the guys I paid $1 for in our postseason league. They're all on the wire now where they belong.    

• Haha 1
On 4/22/2018 at 8:34 AM, Trench Mob said:

48 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Lol? Breaking: Philadelphia has a rookie better than anybody on your roster. I still haven't decided if your best player is Josh Richardson or Kelly Olynyk. Miami won't be coming anywhere near the Finals anytime soon.

Not to mention that Miami is capped out with $82M going to just Whiteside, the two Johnsons (Tyler and James), Dion Waiters, and Kelly Olynyk. All of them are on the books through 2020 as well as Dragic and his $19M that year. 

Looks like there's no room for a splash FA.  

• Thanks 2
8 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

My Top 3:

1. Carmelo

2. Bledsoe

3. Whiteside

I think Whiteside has been the worst. He got abused all series. They are him alive. Brett Brown went right after him.