NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there's a ton to watch today:  Chatwood O/U 3.5 BBs (x2)   Danny Duffy showing signs that he can survive his deteriorating FB.    SHO-DAY NO SNOW-DAY. 13-2 v. 13-3?

I believe that after today, HanRam should gain 1B eligibility on ESPN.  

Corbin is the truth. 

1 hour ago, BostonCajun said:

Is today going to be the first day in a while where we do not have any games ppd?

Shhhhh!

34 minutes ago, Von Hayes said:

The weather guy has gone premium now.  :(

No he hasn't. He has a premium "option" and has has one for some time but who needs that.  His regular stuff remains just the same.

Sucks that there aren't more double headers to make up for all the lost games the past week. Makes for really strange standings right now.

Guess we'll suddenly reach a week when the make-up games are due and there'll be double-headers all over the place. Or will it just mean less rest days?

4 minutes ago, swfcdan said:

Sucks that there aren't more double headers to make up for all the lost games the past week. Makes for really strange standings right now.

Guess we'll suddenly reach a week when the make-up games are due and there'll be double-headers all over the place. Or will it just mean less rest days?

Probably a combination of both.  

1 hour ago, the real donny baseball said:

You sure about that? He got married this weekend and has missed a couple updates,but I haven't seen anything to indicate there is going to be a change.

I clicked on it three times this morning and it said he went premium and asked me to sign up for a 7-day trial.  Now it’s back to normal.  I’m glad to be wrong!

4 minutes ago, Von Hayes said:

I clicked on it three times this morning and it said he went premium and asked me to sign up for a 7-day trial.  Now it’s back to normal.  I’m glad to be wrong!

I think the premium thing was just an ad thus the sign up for a free trial offer.  You could click on some sort of no thanks of X in the corner thing type of response and it would go away immediately as I recall.  He was probably just trying to give his premium version a boost to help pay off his wedding expenses, heh.

Anyway nice to see nothing but Greens and Yellows on his site so far today.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory

For streamers, Aledmys Diaz and Teoscar Hernandez are in the early game lineup. I guess Diaz has a better chance of playing both games. But KC is going with two lefties today and they're both righties. If Solarte or Pillar are available I'd say both have a very good chance for both games.

For KC, Lucas Duda is in the lineup for the early game against a lefty, so chance are he'll play the later game vs. a righty too. Same for Jon Jay.

• Like 1

this update about tomorrow's game.

Wednesday's game between the Orioles and Tigers has been moved from 6:40 p.m. ET to 1:10 p.m. ET due to threat of inclement weather.

Weather has wreaked havoc on the MLB schedule in the early part of the season, so it makes sense to be proactive rather than risk another cancellation. Matt Boyd is scheduled to start Wednesday's game for Detroit while Kevin Gausman will pitch for Baltimore.

1 hour ago, taobball said:

I think there's a ton to watch today: 

Chatwood O/U 3.5 BBs (x2)

Danny Duffy showing signs that he can survive his deteriorating FB. 

SHO-DAY NO SNOW-DAY. 13-2 v. 13-3? Price v. Ohtani? How many April games have this litness potential? 

Masahiro Tanaka should have a good outing against a bad Marlins team. If not I'll be looking into him a lot more. 

Cashner's doing some different things and Liriano has looked good on a desert team. Two guys not likely highly owned with intrigue. 

Does Trevor Williams continue to defy logic? 

Yonny Chirinos is an intriguing young arm to watch. 

Zach Wheeler's Injury Return

Pivetta v. Folty are both intriguing. 

Junior Guerra anyone? 

Lets see Patrick Corbin's slow slider dominate again please. 

I LOLed a bit at “litness potential”