NBC Sports Edge Forums

Which Platform for Dynasty

Seems like the two big sites for dynasty formats are FleaFlicker and MFL. Looking to get some advice and feedback from people that have used them. I love ESPN, but they obviously don't cater to the dynasty player.

I know you can get FleaFlicker for free unless you pay to get rid of the ads, and MFL is like $69 a year. Thanks in advance!

We've been on MFL for years.  It does cost, but we've loved it.  Had very few issues ever.  The only complaint I've ever had is that there are a couple functions I like to use that took me a long time to find.  But it's very customizable, so once I found them, I just made them more obvious.

If you don't mind the up-front cost, you'll be happy with what you get.

• Like 1
On 4/17/2018 at 7:03 PM, dcghost said:

Seems like the two big sites for dynasty formats are FleaFlicker and MFL. Looking to get some advice and feedback from people that have used them. I love ESPN, but they obviously don't cater to the dynasty player.

I know you can get FleaFlicker for free unless you pay to get rid of the ads, and MFL is like $69 a year. Thanks in advance!

MFL

Yahoo and ESPN actually do handle dynasty, but MFL is better and worth it.

CBS is a move in the wrong direction