NBC Sports Edge Forums

Waiver Wire - Streaming Options - Week 4

1 hour ago, crazyfingers711 said:

I grabbed Semien just in time it appears.  Anyone stashing Gohara, yet?  Or too early?  

I'm tempted but been burning through moves like a mad man, I need help. I think he's good to go 2 weeks or less. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Angels say hi ?? 

http://www.pitcherlist.com/sit-start-week-4-reviewing-all-starting-pitcher-matchups-from-4-23-4-29/

Some deep league fliers (14+) in somewhat of an order of value:   Teoscar Hernandez OF Blue Jays (if available) Joe Jimenez RP Tigers Albert Almora OF Cubs Lourdes Gurriel 2B/

41 minutes ago, jeffr913 said:

How does Sean Newcomb vs Cincinatti look today?

Votto is coming around and usually that means everyone else around him gets better. But the strikeouts will be there. 

57 minutes ago, S1mcity said:

Votto is coming around and usually that means everyone else around him gets better. But the strikeouts will be there. 

I second this. Wisler managed to escape the first 3 innings with no harm but gave up 4 runs in the 4th. Cincy offense is coming alive 

39 minutes ago, midlip said:

both taken in my league 

what do people think of Koch @ Phi today? 

Trying to decide on Koch myself, rolling him out as of now, don't feel great about it though. I get 12 starts and he'd be my 12th with whats scheduled the rest of the week. If I don't go him I go Cashner, Minor, Sabathia, or Mahle......

1 minute ago, neljak25 said:

Trying to decide on Koch myself, rolling him out as of now, don't feel great about it though. I get 12 starts and he'd be my 12th with whats scheduled the rest of the week. If I don't go him I go Cashner, Minor, Sabathia, or Mahle......

I'm rolling with Koch as no options look good for me tomorrow 

very weird thing to say, but i'm trying to battle back from bad ratios by kershaw :wacko:

Does anyone think Leonys Martin or Jacoby Jones could be legit #5 OF. 

Leonys is leading of batting .277 4HR but only 1 steal.  OPS at .835

Jones is starting to get a  lot of playing time lately and through 50 ABs is at .280 2HR 3SB with a .831 OPS

Any potential here to be a solid OF-5?

5 hours ago, dannyusf said:

Anyone like Tyler Anderson on the road against Miami? 

Miami has been hot last 2 games. Anyone have some thoughts? 

Guy is so tough to figure out.  For his career he has a much, much better ERA at Coors compared to on the road.  The Marlins have a much better OPS against lefties compared to righties.  Anderson has Sean Newcomb-esque lack of control at times... I could be overthinking it but there is actually a lot of things not to like about that match-up.

14 hours ago, dannyusf said:

Anyone like Tyler Anderson on the road against Miami? 

Miami has been hot last 2 games. Anyone have some thoughts? 

I grabbed him yesterday for this matchup, and am rolling him out there. Figured Since Miami just busted up Kershaw the other day, Anderson was a lock for a CGSO ?

If he was dropped it's now or never for Wilson Ramos.  He has been quietly getting on base a lot recently and the power is starting flash a bit more.  Bad lineup but C is a wasteland.  He should absolutely be owned.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, High&Inside said:

With Teheran going down, Michael Soroka should be on everyone's radar. More of a stash and wait and see than a help right away grab.

That I guess depends on if they think Gohara is ready yet or not.  I haven't really been following his rehab to know, but either Gohara or Soroka would be a solid pickup depending on who is first in line at this very moment.

11 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

That I guess depends on if they think Gohara is ready yet or not.  I haven't really been following his rehab to know, but either Gohara or Soroka would be a solid pickup depending on who is first in line at this very moment.

I honestly don't think it depends on Gohara. Soroka is gonna get a chance no matter what pretty soon. Braves have a solid team. Wisler, Newcomb, McCarthy arent going to hold back Gohara and Soroka for long. Gohara has first shot sure, but Soroka will be replacing someone eventually.

EDIT: Gohara was just activated and then sent to AAA.

Edited by High&Inside
  • phatrat locked and unpinned this topic