NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go Farquhar.    Chicago White Sox‏Verified account @whitesox  ago The Chicago White Sox released the following update on the condition of White Sox pitcher Danny Farquhar, currently a p

Brutal. 

The same people closing down the bar tonight.

Posted Images

Just now, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Another homer for Abreu. 

Is he the most underrated player ever?  I feel like he's never lumped in with the stud first basemen but you know he's almost a shoe in to get close to 30 HRs, 100 RBIs and .300 every single year with no protection around him.  Yet I don't think the lay fan even knows who he is.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Is he the most underrated player ever?  I feel like he's never lumped in with the stud first basemen but you know he's almost a shoe in to get close to 30 HRs, 100 RBIs and .300 every single year with no protection around him.  Yet I don't think the lay fan even knows who he is.

Imagine if he played on the other side of town. Hopefully the White Sox keep him around as the rebuild goes on and he gets to play in the postseason at least 2-3 times and has some prime time exposure. 

I've got shares of him in every league b/c he's a set it and forget it player. Never gets hurt, always produces. 

I don't know what to think of Buehler. Stuff is electric, but he's been bailed out by his defense three times. Two gorgeous plays by Hernandez and Grandal threw a dart to nab Maybin trying to steal. What do y'all think? 

1 minute ago, Saucy said:

I don't know what to think of Buehler. Stuff is electric, but he's been bailed out by his defense three times. Two gorgeous plays by Hernandez and Grandal threw a dart to nab Maybin trying to steal. What do y'all think? 

I mean it's not like any of the hits were hard contact. They just happened to be in the right place. Luckily the plays were still made. I haven't seen any hard contact. His command is definitely a work in progress though. Very inconsistent.