NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm always a little startled by just how amazingly good these guys are at this game.   Play ended up being a foul ball but Kike Hernandez went up the 3B line to make a charging play on a tap

Lol.  You let 2 posters talk you into starting him.  And all those 2 posters were pointing out was that facing Scherzer didn't have anything to do with it.

8 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

Gray has sucked out loud all year except for against the Padres.  Glad I get to go up against him in his other start against them. 

It was only a matter of time. Gray is too talented. He's pitching with a chip on his shoulder and he's dominating the Padres. 

3 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

Yea I can see that. Hence my statement. 

You also stated that he has sucked all year except against the Padres, which is incorrect. He had seven shutout innings on 4/4, but he gave up seven runs on ten hits in five innings on 4/10. Just making the correction. 

Edited by Fuzzy_Slippers
5 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

You also stated that he has sucked all year except against the Padres, which is incorrect. He had seven shutout innings on 4/4, but he gave up seven runs on ten hits in five innings on 4/10. Just making the correction. 

Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, mpbaseball22 said:

And then he proceeds to hit a solo jack lol.  But man I really want to see a game at PNC - that backdrop is awesome.

10 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

Benched Desmond, benching him against all righties.

I was like ah dang when I saw 4-0 COL. But then open up the page and he's 0 for 2 with a K and comebacker haha.

He has to be the worst hitter in the league getting regular abs