NBC Sports Edge Forums

How much should i be willing to offer for Acuna? WHIR

Standard H2H each cat league with offensive K's as an added Category. Keeper league, we keep 10 players per year. I am a huge Braves fan and have been trying to get Acuna for some time now.

I know he will be hard to get but as you can probably see by my team in my signature i have more than enough pieces to move something for him. I'm willing to overpay to get him, i'm just not sure what to offer or how much to give?

I've offered MadBum, Dansby Swanson, and Franchy Cordero for just Acuna but that was decline.

Any thoughts on what i should offer, or who i could give? He has a pretty solid team but his biggest needs are probably SS, and SP.

I will answer y'alls as well. Thanks!

35 minutes ago, crockies99 said:

How about Jean Segura and Madbum?  Or is that not enough.  I'd toy with dangling Aaron Nola as well.

Thanks for helping on mine.

I would be more than fine trying Segura and MadBum for Acuna. Do you think it would be enough or do you think i would most likely need to add more? Thoughts on maybe J-Ram and MadBum?